The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Agriculture

ustein

Contributing Editor
Hollister is an agricultural town. We like some of the patterns created in the agricultural landscape.

While I would be proud of all the photos, numbers 2, 4, and 6 are my favorites of the set. It's nice to see such variety with similar subjects. Good job Uwe.

Diane B

I really like these Uwe. The shots from overhead or high vantage points showing the wonderful patterns that we never see from normal viewing are just wonderful.

Terry

Uwe,
I missed this over the weekend when you started the thread. I really like the first three. Interesting my first look at the purple color had me thinking lavender. I'm not used to seeing a full field of non green salad fixings!

ustein

Contributing Editor
Uwe,
I missed this over the weekend when you started the thread. I really like the first three. Interesting my first look at the purple color had me thinking lavender. I'm not used to seeing a full field of non green salad fixings!
These colors look surreal in real :). Also the fresh green.

Also agriculture (nearly same vantage point as the purple salad shot, only about 90 degrees to the right). We planned for the olive trees and got the salad too :)

jonoslack

Hi Uwe
I missed these too.
Wonderful shots - I especially like the second one of the first set, but they're all fab.
:clap::clap:

ustein

Contributing Editor
Hi Uwe
I missed these too.
Wonderful shots - I especially like the second one of the first set, but they're all fab.
:clap::clap:
Jano,

this was kind of a special moment (because the sprinklers don't run all day at the same fields).

This time we planned to photograph this (wine is also agriculture):

jsf

I like the images a lot. I used to do a lot of aerials of the Central Valley, work not art, but you have really nailed it. I have been doing abstracts of buildings, they have similar sensibilities. Very nice work. Joe

ustein

Contributing Editor
I like the images a lot. I used to do a lot of aerials of the Central Valley, work not art, but you have really nailed it. I have been doing abstracts of buildings, they have similar sensibilities. Very nice work. Joe
So far I had only 4 flights in this 1947 Stinson plane (lots of fun and the pilot loves photography)