The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some new Aerials

Diane B

Both nice but the first made me do an intake of breath. Whst a treat it must be to see the landscape from above.

In the second, looking at it at length and zooming in a bit on my Ipad, it all looks folded in on itself. Beautiful.

Diane

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Both nice but the first made me do an intake of breath. Whst a treat it must be to see the landscape from above.

Yes. But then I am very concentrated to fine scenes. I enjoy it a lot but can't say I am relaxed. And getting the best out of these photos takes some time in post processing which I enjoy of course.

Terry

Hi Uwe I really like the first two shots but I'm not convinced on the edge finish as it almost makes me want to see what the scene would look like with more punch.

ustein

Contributing Editor
A 1947 Stinson plane. Have a small open side window. Shot with Canon 550D and 24-105mm lens + strong anti haze filter.

The plane (about other 85 single engine planes from 1925 to more recent) starts from a private airport 15 miles from home. The pilot loves photography and helps me to get the angles I want.

The light is always very challenging (summer in California).