The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Got photos of architecture?

T

tokengirl

Wow, there are a ton of great photos here!

So how about a little something under construction?

The new Marlins baseball stadium, on the site of the former Orange Bowl. We parked right next to the construction fence and I stood on top of the car to get this shot. Not a lot of good accessible vantage points available.

jsf

Thank you Uwe, I tried photographing that metallic triangle in SF as part of this series, but I haven't been thrilled with the result, then I saw how you approached it, and I had the special experiance of seeing someone else's vision, and such a delicate but masterful touch to it. So thank you for the photo (vision), and thank you for the comment. This picture is also of Las Vegas, In some ways to me they don't look like sraight shots but they are. It probably won't be in my show but it is part of the series. Joe

DavidE

A couple of shots from Las Vegas. I was there two weeks ago for the Consumer Electronics Show.

bensonga

Lots of terrific images here! Time to update the thread.

I am finally finding some modernistic design buildings here in Anchorage (besides the usual office towers). The first one is a church (La Luz del Mundo), the second is a condo. Both of these photos were taken with my G1 and 20mm f1.7 lens today.

Gary

jsf

David, really nice pictures, I like them. William, I think you handled the curves just right, very tasty. Joe

jotloob

Subscriber Member
"Modern architecture" in the bavarian country side .
RODENSTOCK HR DIGARON-S 4,5/28mm +CFV-39 . No shift .