The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Crisp light candids

S

Shelby Lewis

just a couple from this afternoon, about an hour or so before sunset, of my two youngest kids...

Cheers!
Shelby

T

tokengirl

These are beautiful! Your daughter is adorable... you're going to have your hands full in a few years.

Terry

Shelby,
Superb. You've got yourself dialed in to the new camera very well. Looks like between and the printing "WOW!" factor you are happy! Well done!

S

Shelby Lewis

Shelby,
Superb. You've got yourself dialed in to the new camera very well. Looks like between and the printing "WOW!" factor you are happy! Well done!
Ooohhh... Terry, hate to tell you this, but this is an older thread from my 5Dii days.

I'll be honest... the amount of post needed to get this look is WAY more intensive on the canon gear... and these would never print as nicely. Still, I love the shots (they are my kids!).

Thanks Terry... I am, indeed, happy these days.