The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Couple Random Photos

T

tokengirl

LOVE the ducks!

They remind me of the first homework assignment I had in Basic Photography 101. It was an assignment designed to learn about focus and depth of field. We had to make four photos of the same three objects. One with the first object in focus only, one with the second only, one with the third only, and one with all three in focus. If memory serves me correctly, I used beer bottles for the assignment. Where were your ducks when I needed them? :D

R

Ronan

LOVE the ducks!

They remind me of the first homework assignment I had in Basic Photography 101. It was an assignment designed to learn about focus and depth of field. We had to make four photos of the same three objects. One with the first object in focus only, one with the second only, one with the third only, and one with all three in focus. If memory serves me correctly, I used beer bottles for the assignment. Where were your ducks when I needed them? :D
Thanks! It's one of my favorite. It was chosen by national geographic awhile back to be on a cover about a special duck edition magazine, but the topic was changed and my picture... well you can figure out the rest.

I had a large print made, and it sits near my mother's office back in New York :)

K

kristoferjohn

Very nice pictures,I like 1 graphics and duck picture,you take photographs with nice angle of camera.lighting is good.Thanks for sharing photographs.