The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Portraits of Your Gear

Godfrey

Leica M4-2 ... "BGN" grade user

Here's some camera candy for you: the Leica M4-2 body I bought, fitted with a CV Skopar 50mm f/2.5 lens:

(Photos made with the Ricoh GXR + A12 50mm Macro + remote flash.)

I found the leather wrist strap on Ebay for $9. The half case is an Artist & Artisan ... pure luxury.

S

Shelby Lewis

Got some new legs for my RZ Pro IID/ Aptus II 6 ... Berlebach 8043 with the leveling ball/center column (which I plan to keep down).

A quick iPhone 4S photo:

bensonga

Congrats on the Berlebach tripod Shelby! It's a beauty (as is the camera, and I'm envious of your Aptus back). I have the 3042, which also has the leveling ball, but with no center column. Great tripods and very nicely made. Here's a photo of my Pentax 67 and 300mm EDIF lens mounted on my Berlebach....it's a good tripod for these big MF cameras.

Gary

Last edited:

Gbealnz

The addiction is strong, although the M8 is on the market, with the arrival of the M9. Lenses are being sought as we type.
Only member missing is my 1929 Model 1, it is in "hospital" getting a tart up. I'll shoot a piccie when it returns.
Gary

Last edited:

lpig

M4-P, CV Ultron 35mm F1.7, CV LightMeter II

M4-P, CV Nokton 35mm F1.5, CV LightMeter II :)

Last edited:

bensonga

I have been wanting a black 503CW for quite awhile.......finally got one.

Local sale, beautiful condition. I really couldn't say no. :eek:

Shown here with a black A12 back, PM45 finder, CW winder and CFi 60mm f3.5 lens

Last edited:

Shelby Frisch

Subscriber Member
That is a real beauty. One of my first cameras was a 1000f that I purchased from a pit boss when I lived in Las Vegas a million years ago. He also had the 80 and 250 lenses for it which I bought. There is something about those cameras that is just so pleasing. I'm sure you'll really enjoy your new find.
Shelby