The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Portraits of Your Gear

4season

My attempt at geeky humor: Samsung ST76 as photographed by Apple iPad 3:

Last edited:

Nathan W. Lediard

Just found this thread... some great cameras here... time to share some of mine.. I'll start with some of my classics, most of which I still use for personal stuff... bot at all often I shoot film on a job anymore...

3 of my TLRs..
1954 Rolleiflex, 1980s Yaschica and a 1957 Rolleicord

Nathan W. Lediard

more...
Fuji autofocus 6x45, Fuji 35mm Klasse W and the mighty 6x9 fuji rangefinder.... I sold all but the the KlasseW I have both Klasse the W and the S, great little serious point and shoots...

bensonga

Herewith, three of my five Swedish beauties. The 553ELX and 503CWD were either unavailable, too shy or too haughty to make an appearance with this group.

From left to right:
Miss 503CXi, in classic chrome, with a 100mm f3.5 CFi lens, a PM-5
prism finder and a chrome A-12 film back

Miss 501CM, in classic chrome, with a 50mm f4 CFi lens, a classic
chrome waist level finder and a chrome A-12 film back (she was my first and will always be my favorite)

Miss 503CW, dressed in black, with a 60mm f3.5 CFi lens, a PM45
prism finder, CW winder and a black A-12 film back

I should have insisted that they remove their lens hoods before taking this photo, but some women (and men) feel absolutely naked without their hats. ;)

Nathan W. Lediard

Herewith, three of my five Swedish beauties. The 553ELX and 503CWD were either unavailable, too shy or too haughty to make an appearance with this group.

From left to right:
Miss 503CXi, in classic chrome, with a 100mm f3.5 CFi lens, a PM-5
prism finder and a chrome A-12 film back

Miss 501CM, in classic chrome, with a 50mm f4 CFi lens, a classic
chrome waist level finder and a chrome A-12 film back (she was my first and will always be my favorite)

Miss 503CW, dressed in black, with a 60mm f3.5 CFi lens, a PM45
prism finder, CW winder and a black A-12 film back

I should have insisted that they remove their lens hoods before taking this photo, but some women (and men) feel absolutely naked without their hats. ;)

Lovely ladies one and all!!

Nathan W. Lediard

Nathan, you must be single. I don't know how you could possibly afford to have girlfriend. ;)
Haha! Married with two kids!

My wife tolerates my collection, and actually likes a few of them too :) especially some of my older cameras, I did consider selling the anolog hassy once, (when getting the H4D-40 for the studio) SHE talked me out of it :)

I think maybe because I use a lot of them, she sees the joy I get from tthem, and she enjoys the prints I make in the darkroom, when I get the time..

Lucky man I know :)

Nathan W. Lediard

Surely that's his girlfriend or wife posing with the lovely C330 and H4D-40! :thumbs:
No, she is a local young lady who was kind enough to spend a day with me doing personal work for ideas, and for some big prints for the studio window :)

I am 45, my wife 34.. the young lady is only 18.