The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Square Format

Godfrey

Communicating #39

Ricoh GXR + A12 28mm f/2.5
ISO 200 @ f/5 @ 1/270 second

thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

Professional

I lost one frame, i did shoot many film last 5-6 months and didn't know why i lost one frame or half on another films, but then i got the reason why from another forum, i really love the net where people give you the answers.

Professional

All done with Provia 100F, i was testing my friend 80mm lens, it was very difficult to use it, and the time was so bright, so all of those shots are overexposed and i had hard time to correct/fix something.

rparmar

Two portraits in a distressed style. Pentax K20D with modified Leica 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R.

ear ring

bookshop profile

Godfrey

Parking Spot

ISO 400 @ f/2.5 @ 1/15 second

Godfrey

Lime

Ricoh GXR + A12 50mm Macro
ISO 400 @ f/4.5 @ 1/8 second

Fourth of July weekend over and gone now ... Many gatherings of friends, parties, picnics. Not much "real" photography other than casually focused fast snappies. Out of all the blurry, silly shots, this one somehow just makes me laugh out loud.

enjoy!

Godfrey

Feet, Patterned Carpet

Ricoh GXR + A12 50mm f/2.5 Macro
ISO 400 @ f/2.8 @ 1/45 second

Had to laugh when I was rendering this. One of a photographers' most reliable subjects ... !

Thanks for looking, comments always appreciated.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: Parking Spot

ISO 400 @ f/2.5 @ 1/15 second

I find this photo to be very interesting. I have come back to look at it several times. The square format really works well with this subject.