The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

my first pic on forum

MikeScecina

Workshop Member
I like it very much, vinod. My gaze is held by the subjects friendly, captivating eyes. Very powerful.
mike

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Vinod,

Great first pic! Love the lighting, processing and overall tonality -- thanks for sharing it. My only criticism is the background -- the split dark and light wall extending directly from the center of his head is a bit distracting. Something to think about when photographing people.

vb_vmb

Hi Vinod,

Great first pic! Love the lighting, processing and overall tonality -- thanks for sharing it. My only criticism is the background -- the split dark and light wall extending directly from the center of his head is a bit distracting. Something to think about when photographing people.
thanks again to very Sr. member having a look and giving suggestion, i will be carefull next time
vinod

K

kristoferjohn

I like your photograph,its so nice.This photograph is simple but attractive.You cropping photograph is nice.I say that you good photographer.