The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Yosemite Images w/ new P45+

rga

Went up to Yosemite last weekend. Pretty crazy weather; all roads in closed on Friday. Dumped about 3 feet of snow and winds up to 50mph. Temp didn't go up until Saturday with a high of about 30F.
At any rate, Yosemite is the kind of place where you can press your shutter with the timer on, throw it up in the air and, if you catch it, you probably have a decent shot!
Here's a link to the best I got. Great back!!
http://www.rgaphoto.com/2011Yosemite

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Robert,

Absolutely stunning photos. Always nice to see shots from Yosemite. Looks like the P45 performed well.

Bob

rga

Thanks Terry and Bob. The P45+ worked very well; as expected and a bit more (faster). The detail is terrific (I can only imagine what the new 80's must produce).

I didn't use it during the snow storm; didn't read anywhere it was weather resistant ;-)
Thanks for looking and your nice comments,
Bob