The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A Year Of Photography - Phew!

jonoslack

Just for once, I've managed to put up a gallery for every month of the year. There are too many photographs, but I'm proud of lots of them, and ashamed of none.

If you have a little time you might like to visit:

jonoslack

It's messy and inconsistent, the web site is primitive, the photos are a little naive, it goes on too long.
But it is there! . . . and so many different cameras :chug::ROTFL:

Diane B

Enjoyed the whole Suffolk gallery. Besides lovely photos I enjoy seeing glimpses of your life, your environment, family and animal members of the family. Got to love your dog's (sorry, can't remember his name but love him LOL) cavalier attitude toward tables. And then there are the chicken photos which I always enjoy.

jonoslack

Enjoyed the whole Suffolk gallery. Besides lovely photos I enjoy seeing glimpses of your life, your environment, family and animal members of the family. Got to love your dog's (sorry, can't remember his name but love him LOL) cavalier attitude toward tables. And then there are the chicken photos which I always enjoy.
Thank you Diane
It represents really quite a lot of pointless labour . . . well, perhaps it isn't quite pointless, in that I hope it suggests an attitude to life and people . . but perhaps that's too optimistic.

raywest

Hi Jono,

love the trees in December Suffolk, reminds me of a certain constable, but that's not PC. ;)

Best Wishes,

Ray

Knorp

Always a treat going through your galleries, Jono. This time no exception.
The Cortona series is really lovely too, I found one in particular special: you sitting at a table.

Plenty K5 shots: good cam wasn't it ?

All the very best.

Terry

I've only gotten through a little but two that stand out for me....

October - Emma looking out over water
Christmas - sliced and slightly drying out orange.

Rand47

Jono,

There is a graciousness and sensitivity in your photographs that is rare these days.
I don't think I've enjoyed any gallery more in a very long time. Thanks!