The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Engagement Photo - How to improve?

David Schneider

I'm thinking since it's a rain scene, there might need to be some reflection showing by their feet and on the ground. Just a thought.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Rather than try to explain my idea for a different crop, I took the liberty of making a copy to show it instead. Something about the position of the couple so low in the frame and the rain starting from within the frame felt funny to me. But hey, that's just me. Interesting idea!

Tim

BANKER1

Sorry, I know you are looking for recommendations, but I don't have anything. I love it just the way it is.

Greg

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Agreed, I like it as-is. Next time though, I would have more spill light and reflection in the slight foreground around their feet.