The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My old/new love. Polaroid 8x10

B

bracan

After some wasted digital years, I pull out old Sinar P8x10, get few Polaroids and shoot wide open on Sironar 300mm f5,6:)

B

bracan

Thank you Jim!
I also hardly wait for New55 in 8x10 format.

Ben Rubinstein

I'll take it! Price is rather scary though, I remember buying boxes of the stuff for a fraction of the price, just wish I had stockpiled it. I remember giving away 1 and a half boxes plus the back in a part trade for a Gandolfi, kicked myself ever since!

BTW can I assume the OP is talking about old stuff, there isn't any 8X10 polaroid type stuff still being made is there?

JimCollum

I'll take it! Price is rather scary though, I remember buying boxes of the stuff for a fraction of the price, just wish I had stockpiled it. I remember giving away 1 and a half boxes plus the back in a part trade for a Gandolfi, kicked myself ever since!

BTW can I assume the OP is talking about old stuff, there isn't any 8X10 polaroid type stuff still being made is there?
nope.. nothing new being made at those sizes any more. anything out there is very precious (maybe 20x24 is still being made)