The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Free “fotophil” photo eBooks from Blurb

fotophil

Blurb, the publisher of my photo books, is offering free eBooks. The only catch is that they only work on an iPhone or iPad with the free Apple eBook application installed. I have published 17 books with subjects including the Southwest, rainforests of the Pacific Northwest, Death Valley and the Eastern Sierra including Bodie and Mono Lake. If interested just go to the Blurb.com website and search for the “fotophil" book store. To obtain an eBook use the order form and select the desired eBooks at a cost of $0.00. Enter the Email address that you want for delivery and open the Email on your iPad or iPhone. If you don’t want to down load directly onto your iPad, an alternate approach is to download to your desktop and move the eBooks into your iTunes book library. The Blurb Website contains detaied instructions for ordering and installing the eBooks.

The price is right!

Enjoy

Phil

fotophil

A couple folks have reported problems in down loading my Rookery eBook from the Blurb Site. I just tested it and it seems to work for me. I would appreciate feed back if there are other down load issues.