The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Super wide 360 degree Panoramic of Tomes Wood.

Here is the first of a bunch of 360 degree and 180 degree panoramics, I've been working on. This one was shot on a Cambo wide DS and a Schneider 28mm xl lens. Minimal distortion on the lens. The photo consists of 148 photos groped into sets of 4, merged and stitched using PT GUI. I really love this app. You decide where the pano starts and ends so you end up getting a really nice balance when locating your subject matter. I have printed this at 9ft and it looks really lovely. The detail really starts to come alive at that size.

It's hard to get an idea of wide panoramics on a computer screen because of the aspect ration but you can view it in a larger size by clicking here