The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NSFW: Gabriella.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Stan, I've seen this model before -- absolutely stunning model photographed by an equally talented imageist :thumbs:

bradhusick

Stan, beautiful work, but is anyone's skin that perfect? No freckles or folds anywhere? I know this is art and that's in the eye of the photographer. My preference is to preserve a few more of the "natural" details.

Great work.

Stan ROX

Stan, beautiful work, but is anyone's skin that perfect? No freckles or folds anywhere? I know this is art and that's in the eye of the photographer. My preference is to preserve a few more of the "natural" details.

Great work.
Brad,

due to the way of lighting and the very shallow DOF, there is not that much editing needed than you may think. It is, of course, edited, but not as heavy as you may expect.

Also, it needs to be mentioned that Gabriella has a very clear skin and takes a lot of care to it - she appears in several magazines and is really a "pro" model in every way:

ModelMayhem.com - OMG you are not allowed ....

Apart from that, she is a very lovely and funny girl. If you get the chance to work with her - take it!

S.