The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

f6cvalkyrie

I'm not very photo-active these days, but still here's one from tonight, the last rays of sun over the backyard (in Russia)

Happy Holidays to everyone,
Rafael

Lars

I was in Death Valley yesterday morning, it was a bit dusty (cross-post from another thread).

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Here's one from last night, New Year's Eve (yes, we are a bit ahead of most of you). A little girl who found the New Year Dinner a bit on the long side. Happy New Year!

Nokia 808, still a good camera, night as well as day

pegelli

^^ great Annna, I love the "depth" you can see in that image

Here something with less depth, on a foggy day in Rotterdam

Sony A700 + Minolta 80-200/2.8 HS G

pegelli

The Antwerp city party hall on the Meir, now reused as a shopping center.

A850 + Min 17-35/2.8-4 D

Godfrey

One of my favorites posted elsewhere this past week, taken sometime between August and the beginning of October 2015.

Leica M4-2 + Nokton 40mm f/1.4 MC
Fuji ACROS 100

That's processed using my now "standard" technique: Processed at 68-70°F in HC-110 using the Agfa Rondix tank, 8 minutes. Regardless of what film I use, I like the results it produces. :)

enjoy!

G

k-hawinkler

So, what are the rules for this thread?
Anyone can post images with any camera, right?
Question, is one committed then to post once a week or not? :banghead:

Knorp

So, what are the rules for this thread?
Anyone can post images with any camera, right?
Question, is one committed then to post once a week or not? :banghead:
There's only one rule, K-H !
It is strictly forbidden to talk about the Olympus Zuiko 300/4 Pro ... oops :eek: