The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

tea party

N

nei1

A few people that Ive shown this to have been quite scared by it,just wondering at the reaction here

I feel I should add that more than a few have also been bored stiff,just to even things up.

:shocked: :eek: :rolleyes: :bugeyes:

:)

Last edited:

ecliffordsmith

Hi Neil,

I quite like it. I like way composition is evenly divided with the formal party being crammed in the right hand side and the space given to the left side goings on. Cant take your eye of them for a minute etc.

N

nei1

The odd thing is the position of the old lady,one wonders how she is supporting herself in what appears to be the horizontal .Once this is seen the photo can take on a different perspective,or not as the case may be.Not many see this but those that do find it disturbing even though its just the perspective and the bushes(I hope)giving this effect.