The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

aboudd

I forgot that I had this in my files. From the Halifax Air Show a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

cunim

Pratt R985 ready to wake after a long restoration.

AS Monolith, H3DII/50 back, Rodenstock 70mm HRW, f11, daylight

Last edited:

ReeRay

C.1990 Warwickshire England Rollei 6006 Reala Film

Ferrari 330 P4 - 1 of only 3 ever made which electrified the racing world when they crossed the finish line together in the 1967 24 Hours of Daytona, for a photo finish to counter Ford's photo of the Ford GT 40 MK II's crossing the finish line together First, Second, and Third at Le Mans in 1966.

Knorp

Too bad about the difficult light, still I love the colours.

| noctilux 1:1.0/50mm | m9 |
Kind regards.

T

tetsrfun

Snap shots from a few years ago. The 1955 Ferrari 375 America Pinin Farina Speciale, "The Agnelli"..seen in the "wild" at Eureka Springs AR

Steve

Last edited:

pfigen

I may have posted this elsewhere, but maybe not. I shot this around '77 or '78 with a Brooks Veriwide (original version) with Plus-X in Monterey, Ca. where I grew up. I was never able to make an analog print I was happy with, but now, after drum scanning and digital printing, it's a really wonderful print.

T

tetsrfun

The "Red Head", Organ Pipe National Monument, close to Mexican border.

Steve

Last edited: