The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
The "Camera Bag" having fun in the hills ... (ok, ok, the driver) :D

But brought to a halt by a mysterious snow man creation in the woods ...

Road blocker ... NONE SHALL PASS ... (homage to the Black Knight, Monty Python Holy Grail)

Knorp

I think that's the one, Bart ... I was 11 at the time of Capt Zeppos, he was one of my heroes ... :cool::cool::cool:

C U,
Rafael
I'm perhaps a little younger and do remember the series but most of all it was this amphibious car that made the biggest impression on me ...

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Singapore Airshow opens on Tuesday, public days next weekend. Here are a few shots taken today during the media preview, all with D810 and Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6 @ 500mm and f/8:

jim251

This is from the early days when I shot only slide film, mostly Kodachrome 64. Since Kodak had to do the processing it would take days just to see if you had any keepers. Soo much easier to shoot pans since digital...

IMSA BMW, Watkins Glen 1978

urod

"Aston Martin DB5"

A wonderful Aston Martin DB5. Produced: 1963–1965, 4,0 Litre, 210–234 kW. "The DB5 is famous for being the most recognised cinematic James Bond car, first appearing in Goldfinger (1964)." (Wikipedia). Seen in Hamburg (Germany) 2016.

Sony RX100 IV

Uli