The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Macaroon in the Ladurée Tea Room at Harrods

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Wow, she must be hungry. I've been watching her for 20 minutes now, and she just keeps on eating. What is it about that plate btw.? Is it some kind of magic? It never seems to become empty :confused:

Terry

Bob at some point Cynthia is going to make you take down her insatiable appetite loop but how did you link it?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
This is what happens when I wake up too early. It is a quick and dirty animated gif created with Photoshop CS4. I should have smoothed it out with tween frames, but decided the jerkiness probably was just fine (ok, I got lazy).
-bob

beamon

Love the looks of satisfaction on her face. Is that girl a Yank or Brit, Bob? If a Yank, she certainly has the left hand use of the fork down pat.

Actually, I often do the left hand bit, also. It's just more natural and efficient. :thumbup:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Love the looks of satisfaction on her face. Is that girl a Yank or Brit, Bob? If a Yank, she certainly has the left hand use of the fork down pat.

Actually, I often do the left hand bit, also. It's just more natural and efficient. :thumbup:
She is a Yank,
And she does the left handed fork thing as do I.
I am known as an efficient eater. :D
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks folks, it just couldn't be avoided.
Also, Cynthia notes that she is color coordinated from her sweater to her pants to her purse to the pistachio macaroon and the plate it sits on.
-bob

Terry

So, what did you use to put together the gif file? At first I simply thought it was part of a video loop from the 5DII.

Don Libby

Too funny. I shudder to think what Sandy would do (to me) if I posted something similar...

Good work!

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
So, what did you use to put together the gif file? At first I simply thought it was part of a video loop from the 5DII.
I took a series of images using continuous mode.
Selected a number of them,
loaded them into a stack of layers, aligned them since I was hand holding,
cropped to size, opened the animations palette, created the frames, unveiling the appropriate layer for each frame. then saved as gif.
Easy peasey
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Too funny. I shudder to think what Sandy would do (to me) if I posted something similar...

Good work!
Thanks, Don
What I shouldn't divulge was that we all had a macaroon, but then Cynthia ordered a second. :ROTFL:
-bob

Terry

I took a series of images using continuous mode.
Selected a number of them,
loaded them into a stack of layers, aligned them since I was hand holding,
cropped to size, opened the animations palette, created the frames, unveiling the appropriate layer for each frame. then saved as gif.
Easy peasey
-bob
Thanks Bob a lot of work when you have video at your fingertips :ROTFL: but I guess more fun in photoshop.