The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Seller: Mark Won (markwon)

I had a perfect transaction with Mark, purchasing his 35mm Summaron f/2.8. The lens was in beautiful condition, as described. Mark's communications were crisp and prompt and he shipped the lens immediately, packaged extremely well.

I am totally satisfied and would do business with Mark anytime with no hesitation.

Thanks again, Mark!

Matt

markwon

Thanks Matt!

Matt is a great buyer and I would highly recommend him! Good communication and a smooth transaction. The way it ought to be.

Seller: Mark Won (markwon)

I had a perfect transaction with Mark, purchasing his 35mm Summaron f/2.8. The lens was in beautiful condition, as described. Mark's communications were crisp and prompt and he shipped the lens immediately, packaged extremely well.

I am totally satisfied and would do business with Mark anytime with no hesitation.

Thanks again, Mark!

Matt

jonw

Seller: kirio (Anthony)
Buyer: JonW
Item: Panasonic DMW-MA1 Adapter

Comments: Great transaction, excellent communication, item arrived quickly and was well packaged. I could not have asked for a smoother transaction.
Thanks again Anthony !

kirio

I sold JonW (Jon) a Panasonic DMW-MA1 adapter and the transaction was very smooth. Communication was very pleasant and payment was fast. He was also very quick to give an update once the package arrived. It was a pleasure dealing with Jon.

javanutsy

Seller: Godfrey
Buyer: javanutsy
Item: Olympus Pen-F 40mm f1.4

Comments: Excellent transaction. I botched the payment through Paypal, but he was patient enough to work with me to correct the problem. Even readied the package to be sent on Christmas day! Lens arrived quickly and packaged very well. Could not have asked for a better transaction. Godfrey also provided many tips regarding the use of the lens after the sale. Thanks again!

Lewis44

Seller: nboyer

Bought a 52mm UV/IR from Norm. It was perfect and shipping was faster than a speeding bullet. Thanks

Don Libby

Buyer: Bill Green :thumbs:

Sold Manfrotto 190MF4 tripod

Everything about the transaction went smoothly. Bill contacted me with a couple of questions then promptly paid. The tripod is on it’s way to him and due to the holiday season he should have it by Wednesday.

Once again Bill Thank-you! :thumbs:

Don

steflaurent974

+1 for Son Minh Pham, he replied to my WTB ad for an ALPA TC. The transaction was smooth and trusty as usual with Son.

Thank you and happy new year Son !

Stephane.

B

blindrobert

zoom2zoom, purchased a Pana 7-14 m4/3 zoom from me. Fast payment, good communication, square dealer. Emailed to let me know it arrived and worked well. Thanks!

Z

zoom2zoom

positve feedback for blindrobert

Great communication and trustworthy seller, sent payment via paypal and lens was shipped on same day. Lens arrived very fast within 2 days. Lens was as described in excellent condition.

javanutsy

Buyer: JihM
Seller: javanutsy
Item: Pana-Leica 45mm f2.8 Macro Elmarit

JihM easy and prompt to communicate with. Paid instantly. Thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction. Hope you'll enjoy that fine lens!

J

JihM

Buyer: JihM
Seller: javanutsy
Item: Pana-Leica 45mm f2.8 Macro Elmarit

javanutsy was quick to communicate and ship. Item arrived quickly and as described, super minty. It was a purchase I could ill afford but...I'm loving the results of the images. Thanks javanutsy!

PSon

Buyer: steflaurent974 Stephane
Item: Alpa TC

Stephane is a great person to deal with and this time is my second smooth transaction with him. Thank you Stephane and happy new year.
-Son

Matt Driscoll:

Just for reference, I just received a GF1 kit that I purchased from Matt. It is in excellent shape, just as he described. Fine guy to deal with, too! Good luck with the sale, Matt.

Reed

tom in mpls

Positive Feedback for Greg Seitz

I bought a Panasonic LVF1 viewfinder from Greg. Excellent communication, purchase completed Friday afternoon and the item was in my hands Monday morning. What can I say. First rate seller.

jcmarney

I bought a G1 from boxerlover (Betty). Betty was super-great to deal with, the G1 was exactly as described and shipped at lightning speed. Thank you Betty!

B

bokor

Buyer: jonw
Seller: bokor (me)
Item: Leica D-LUX 4

Prompt payment, no hassles, quick emails and SMSs. Great guy all around.

Thanks.

Greg Seitz

Positive Feedback for tom in mpls

Tom purchased a Panasonic viewfinder from me. The transaction was straightforward and simple with immediate payment. Highly recommended.

jonw

Seller: bokor
Buyer: jonw
Item: Leica D-Lux4

Comments: Transaction could not have been better. Great communications, super fast shipping, and item was just as described. Bokor (Jason) was great to deal with and I highly recommend !

Thanks Jason

mathomas

Just completed a good deal with sc_john, for his Leica-mount Zeiss 25mm f/2.8. His description was accurate and he was diligent throughout.

Thanks John!