The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

boxerlover

Just want to say it was a pleasure dealing with jcmarney. Joe decided to purchase my
G1 and I don't think I've ever had anyone make a decision and pay so quickly. Thanks Joe, enjoy the G1, it really is a great camera.

sc_john

Seller: sc_john
Buyer: mathomas
Item: Zeiss 25mm ZM w/ hood and IR/UV Filter
Comment: Two Thumbs Up for Mike :thumbs:... great communications, timely payment AND a pleasure to work with (even in spite of a extraordinarily long delivery time on the part of FedEX). Thanks for being patient Mike.

sc_john

Re: Luigi M8 half case, CSEP-1, etc.

Seller: sc-John
Buyer: pgopinath
Items:Luigi wrist strap – Rally.
Match Technical Bug soft shutter release
Two spare Leica batteries.
Two SanDisk 4GB Extreme II SDHC cards + SanDisk USB 2.0 MicroMate card reader
Comment: Great transaction. Prompt payment, great communications. I wouild not hesitate to sell to (or buy from) pgopinath in the future.

sc_john

Seller: me
Buyer: D&A
Items: Luigi Deluxe Half Case and Thumbs-Up CSEP-1
Comment: Dave was great to deal with. Prompt payment and good communications. I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Giorgio

Buyer, Me.

Seller, Optechs Digital

Shipped same day I paid, as it should be.

Paul packed my lens (HC50) extremely well and gave me a great price, the lens was as described (excellent).

Good thing because I really like this focal length!

Thank you Paul!

Seller: GuyMancuso (heard of 'im?)
Buyer: NonFiction
Item: couple of transcend 16gb CF cards
Comments: Easy Peasy, such a deal. Thanks Guy (for everything)

Z

Zeiss

Seller: me
Buyer: Ranger Rick
Items: Fuji GW690
Comment: Rick was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

gehrm

I had two great recent experiences with people on this forum.

I purchased a Panasonic G1 and Milich Leica M-mount to M43 adapter from Gerry (frontosa) that both looked like new as described. Communication was great, the items were shipped the next day and were well packed. Highly recommended.

I also purchased a Nikon F-mount to M43 adapter from Larry (LarryWomack) which was also in like new condition. Ditto the above on great communication, fast shipping and good packing job. Highly recommended.

In short, I would not hesitate to purchase again from either of them.

Thanks,
Matt

Excellent purchase from Zeiss! Camera was in very good condition, great communication, prompt shipment. Would deal with Zeiss any time. Strongly recommended.

carstenw

...that was me :)

And in return, dealing with heaven11 was nice and friendly, with prompt payment and realistic expectations, given a fair description. Thank you!

LoSenior

Seller-tominmpls.
I just bought a ZA1635 from Tom. Tom is an outstanding guy to work with, I made an error in the payment and Tom worked with me to clean up my Goof.
Payment was completed on Friday and I received the ZA Monday in perfect condition and better than I expected.
I would recommend Tom without any reservations.
The lens is now wrapped in Bithday paper and I receive it from my wife in 1-1/2 months. I did get to take some test shots, what a Lens.
Thanks, Tom.

tom in mpls

Jerry (LoSenior) bought a Sony Zeiss 16-35mm from me (see post above; that's me he's talking about). Excellent buyer, great communication. I miss that lens. Take good care of it, Jerry!

mathomas

Just did a nice deal with user 'benroy' for a barely used Zeiss 35mm Biogon f/2 with UV/IR filter and hood. He responded to my "WTB" here. Super-fast shipping. Everything is great.

Thanks Roy...

carstenw

I sold my RRS BH-55 to EricC, who was a pleasure to deal with, and made a very prompt payment. Thanks!

EricC

As you can see above I have purchased Carsten's RRS-BH55 ball head and am very pleased with every aspect of our deal, the communication, speed of delivery, and the actual RRS-BH55 ball head itself. Excellent.

Thank you Carsten.:thumbup:

hunghang

Buyer: mikel

Item sold: significant value item - 28mm Summicron ASPH

Experience: one of the best international transactions I have had. Perfect in every way. Thank you Mike. Highly recommended.

carstenw

I bought a Burzynski Ball Head II, and it was exactly as described, in gorgeous condition. The seller was Snapshot. Friendly contact, and the best padding I have ever seen in a shipped item!