The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Dan Bellyk

Buyer: docmoore
Seller: Dan Bellyk
Item: Nikon MC-36 cable release

Thanks Bob for an excellent deal, would be glad to deal with again

esy0345

Daniel Valente Photography
I just bought an M8 and Cron from Daniel. The sale procedure was excellent; everything was in excellent condition and as described; he shipped quickly; and I highly recommend him as a seller. Thanks again, Daniel. Eric Young:thumbs:

jonw

Seller: madmaxmedia (Steve)
Buyer: JonW
Item: Olympus 14-42mm mft

Comments: Steve was great to work with, excellent communication, fast shipping, and item arrived as described and well packaged. Just a very pleasant transaction and I highly recommend Steve and hope to deal with him again in the future !

Buyer: Trevor Wong (Singapore)
Seller: Me (Jim Bulin, US)
Items: 120 & 180 CF Lenses

Trevor was great to work with getting the logistics handled. Good guy.

mathomas

Another positive feedback for a transaction with Daniel Valente. I bought his Pelican Case, and it was just as described.

Thanks...

j. white

A note of positive feedback for wjlapier. Bill bought a Hasselblad bellows unit of mine and was a perfect gentleman in every aspect of our dealings.

-J.

R

roey

Buyer: Double Negative
Item: CV 2,5/35 Color Skopar
Comment: Quick payment, good communication, smooth transaction.

M

monkeyking

Awong - sold me a fine LVF1 for my GF1 back in Jan.

chris/wash. dc

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller: Don Hutton
Buyer: Me

Item Nikon 50 1.2 lens and hood shipped quickly arrived in
great condition.

Thanks Don.

Bob

R

roey

Buyer: mathomas
Item: Voigtländer Nokton 50mm f/1.5

The lens turned out to exhibit focus problems on Michael's camera. Michael contacted me immediately and we agreed that he would take his time to do some controlled tests. The outcome was that he returned the lens and got his money refunded. Throughout the whole process Michael worked with me in a productive and objective manner.

Not all transactions go as planned and when that happens people tend to show their true character: Michael has proven to be a true gentleman.

mathomas

Seller: roey
Item: Voigtländer Nokton 50mm f/1.5

I'd like to reciprocate the kind things roey said about me in his feedback.

The lens came exactly as described and packed very well. After my first few shots, I told him I suspected focus issues with my M8, and he immediately said "let me know if you want to return the lens". I was impressed. Roey then gave me plenty of time to investigate the lens' performance on my particular camera, and for my particular applications. After some controlled tests, I decided I unfortunately needed to return the lens. Roey refunded my money immediately upon receipt of the lens.

Though this transaction didn't work out for us, I hope Roey and I can do future transactions, and I recommend him to all of you as an honest guy that is super-easy to work with.

- Mike Thomas

tom in mpls

Seller: me (tom in mpls)
Buyer: Gartophocus
Item: Zeiss ZM 28mm lens

Gar bought this lens from me via money order, and waited patiently for it to clear. Prompt and gracious communication. Excellent buyer. I believe this is his first purchase here and could not have been any better.

Lewis44

Seller's: innerimager & fotografz

I Picked up Two Leica 46mm Filters from Peter and a Metz 3502 Module from Marc.
Both Transactions were as Smooth as Silk
Thanks Guy's,

Randy

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller: marKwon

Item VC 75 Color Heliar lens and hood shipped quickly arrived in
great condition.

Thanks Mark.

Bob

aleksanderpolo

Seller: wiregen
Buyer: aleksanderpolo
Item: Pentax 25mm 1.4 1'' C-mount lens

Great price, smooth transaction and quick shipping, the item is in good condition. Thanks Ron.

Polo

fbf

Seller: Al Pak

Super fast shipping. Smooth transaction overall. Everything is better than described.
Thanks Al

A

Al Pak

Seller: Me
Buyer: fbf

Great communication and smooth transaction overall. Excellent!

Thanks, fbf!