The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

sagar

Seller: Sagar (Me)
Buyer: Guy
Iteam: Macbook

What to say Guy is boss here :D Absolutely one of the best transaction I ever had on photo forums

kirio

Seller: ashwinrao1
Item: Novoflex M to m4/3 adapter

Ashwin is great to deal with. Shipped very fast and communication was top-notch.

Kitok

Item: Leica 60mm UV/IR cut filter
Seller: ashwinrao1
Buyer: Me

Ashwin is a great seller with great communication and prompt shipping.
I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Don Libby

Seller: me
Buyer: Lonestar0
Item: Schneider 24mm lens & center filter

Wanted to stop by and give positive feedback for Michael (lonestar0) who bought my Schneider 24mm lens and center filter. Payment was super fast. Easy dealing with people like Michael and would do it again (don’t get your hopes up Mike as I’m not selling the 35mm :D ).

Don

kirio

Seller: robertwright
Item: Zeiss Biogon 25mm lens

Robert is a pleasure to deal with. Lens was shipped fast and was just as described. He was also quick to provide answers to my questions and was very reassuring throughout the process.

tofa

Item: Elmarit 24mm
uyer: esy0345
Seller: me

Smooth transaction with good communication - esy0345 made it easy.

frank2001

Item: Panasonic GH1
Seller: m_driscoll
Buyer frank2001 (me)
Great guy do deal with.
Matt forgot to pack the charger but shipped it Priority Mail as soon as I notified him.

J

jtr

Item: Billingham Leica Bag
Sale By: ashwinrao1
Pleasure doing business with Ashwin he was friendly, honest, and a fast shipper. The Get DPI forum is full of super people!
John R.,Tulsa

L

loksi

Seller: zoz63
Buyer: loksi
Item: Leica Summilux M f1.4/50mm pre-ASPH

For my first purchase on the forum, this has been a wonderful experience. The lens is in perfect condition and exactly as described. Zoran communicated closely and patiently with me, and had the package on overnight delivery as soon as payment was sent through.
I could not be happier, and can only offer a very high recommendation indeed.
Thank you for a perfect purchase! Hope to do business again.
Ross :thumbup::salute:

pixelatedscraps

Seller: hulk

Buyer: pixelatedscraps (me)

Item: Leica M4

Excellent seller - fast, quick and honest communication. M4 arrived in truly excellent condition and at a very competitive price (600EUR). Will definitely buy from again. Highly recommended! :D

heninden

Item: GF1 with 20/1.7
Seller: jonw
Buyer: me
Great transaction, item as described, well packaged, promptly shipped
Thanks, Jon!

heninden

Item: Panasonic DMW LVF1 for GF-1
Seller: jsnack
Buyer: me
Great transaction! Committed to purchase Friday evening, item packed and shipped almost immediately and received Monday morning half-way across the continent.
Thanks, Jim.

yifeng

bought M6s and 50mm Lux from jeffwros. Jeff packaged the cameras and lens very well. Prompt shipping and they arrived as described.

Thanks, Jeff.

jeffwros

Item : Leica M6 (x2), 50mm Summilux ASPH
Buyer: yifeng
Seller : Me
Great communication as we arranged the sale & transport of his new gear. A good buyer who I was happy to help! Thanks!