The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Lewis44

Seller: LarryWomack

Bought a Nikon 35Ti from Larry. Absolutely 1st Class to deal with and the camera was Excellent.
Didn't need it, but could not resist. Had one before and always missed it.

Terry

Seller: Roweraay

Bought a Lens Align Pro. Very responsive and fast shipping. Excellent transaction.
Thank You!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Seller: cuonghuutran

Smooth transaction, responsive seller, lens exactly as described... and fastest overseas transit ever at an extremely reasonnable fee ($20) -4 days from West Coast not even using express courrier.

Thanks Cuong!

Buyer: Corlan F.

Corlan is very courteous and paid promptly. I would not hesitant to recommend Corlan to any buyer/seller. Thanks Corlan.

dixeyk

Seller: pcb_dpi
Buyer: Me

I bought a Olympus 17/2.8 form Paul and it was I am very pleased with the item and how smoothly it all went. I'd definitely buy from him again.

Kevin

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I finished a deal with weinschela, Alan Weinschel. The deal was very smooth with good communication and fast shipping. The lens was everything Alan described. I would recommend him.

ReeRay

Seller Tuukka

Zeiss 85mm F1.4

Perfect item and super fast delivery - Great communication and a very smooth transaction. Recommended seller

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Positive Feedback for Jonathon Delacour

One for Jonathon Delacour in Australia

Seller: Steen (me)
Buyer: Jonathon Delacour
Item: Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/35mm

It's been a pleasure to do business with Jonathon.
We had a lot of nice and friendly email communication and a very smooth transaction.
Jonathon is a kind gentleman, and I can highly recommend him as a safe buyer.

Jonathon Delacour

Subscriber Member
Re: Positive Feedback (for Steen)

Seller: Steen
Buyer: Jonathon Delacour (me)
Item: Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/35mm

This was a very happy transaction for me. Steen is an excellent communicator, was very generous in sharing the shipping fees, packaged the lens carefully, and encouraged me to try the lens before committing to buy it. I would have no hesitation in buying again from Steen and recommend him as a top-class seller and a great person.

Ron (Netherlands)

Buyer: me
Seller: julianf73
Item: B+W filters

I bought 8 B+W filters from him. He sent them over to Europe very well packed and veryyyy speedy!
An excellent recommended seller.

Thanks Julian

Double Negative

Not Available
Buyer: Me
Seller: yingxian
Item: CV 1,1/50 Nokton/Hoya HD UV

I bought the lens and UV filter from him; packed well, super fast shipping. Great communication. Highly recommended seller.

Thanks, Ying!

D&A

Seller: GrahamWelland
Item: Leica 21mm f1.4 Summlux Lens & Zeiss Finder

Very Belated Feedback! What can one say when every aspect of the transaction was perfect..from super fast shipping, communication, to perfectly described products. It may have just as well been send new, directly from Solms...there simply was no difference! :)

Thanks Graham!

D&A

Seller: SteveM8
Item: Leica 50mm f1.4 asph Lens

Another Belated Feedback and my highest recommendation for a great transaction and equally good communication...fast shipping and product exactly as described! Truly appreciated.

Thanks Steve!

D&A

Buyer: PeterC
Seller: me
Item: Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 lens plus a total of four different 58mm UVIR filters for use with the lens.

Peter was terrific to deal with....from his prompt payment(s), communication, questions asked and post sale feedback. A great person to deal with....one couldn't ask for a better buyer!

Thanks Peter!

David Schneider

Seller: fotografz Marc
Items: Hasselblad H3D-11/39, hc35mm, hc100mm, 150mm, 210mm, goodies

While Marc wasn't the actual seller, he was very, very helpful in listing the gear for sale, being an intermediary, shipping a lens he had in his possession, and giving me info as he previously owned most of the equipment. Thank you!

peterc

Seller: D&A
Item: Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 lens + 4 filters

Constant communication, over-protective package (good thing btw!), very accurate description of products and FAST shipping! Can't ask for more honest seller! Thank you!