The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

jam51

I purchased an Olympus 14-42 from Devon Shaw. Quick shipping, nicely packaged and arrived as described in great shape. Thanks very much Devon. --Joe

Greg Seitz

buyer: David K
seller: Greg Seitz

Item: Nikon D3s

Had a great conversation and super smooth selling experience to David - great communications and did everything we discussed in a very timely manner.

Don't hesitate to work with David as a buyer or seller.

A

Azrael

buyer: Azrael
seller: Jack Flesher

Easy contact, fast answer, rapid shipping... what else ? Items in perfect condition as described ! at a pretty price ;-) (2 x B&W 77mm filters, 106 & 110)

Thanks !

dryrock

Positive feed back for Don Hutton. The Zeiss 50mm Planar was definitely in near mint condition. Great communication on the transaction and fast shipment.

Thanks!

edmund

I bought my first Leica, an M8, from Tom in Mpls -
He really needs no feedback :) It was an excellent transaction.

He was also very patient in answering all my questions.

Re: Neutral Feedback

Seller: IskaII
Item: Leica M Grip

IskaII sold me a Leica M Grip, as described with everything packed securely.

Unfortunately, with the item came a unpleasant surprise...

I was overcharged for shipping: and that actual shipping was 6.18USD, BUT, i was quoted/charged 20 USD by IskaII.

I have sent him a PM regarding this issue, but he doesn't seem to responding to me. Hopefully he will get back to me in order to resolve this issue.

Rawfa

Seller: gocchin
Item: nex5 kit, lenses and accessories.

I haven't had much time to test the camera yet but this must have been the fastest shipping I've ever received. I've been buying from abroad for a long time and I've never got anything this fast. It would have been even faster if Brazilian customs wasn't such an unbearable pain in the butt.

tom in mpls

Buyer: edmund
Seller: tom in mpls (me)
Item: Leica M8

Depak (edmund) bought my M8; he asked a number of appropriate questions and when satisfied his payment arrived promptly. Excellent buyer.

V

vtran01

Buyer: vtran01 (me)
Seller: Peter Leyenaar
Item: Epson 3000

Bought Epson 3000 from Peter, he was a wonderful seller, no hassles, very quick to ship and always kept me updated. Thanks Peter!

Oren Grad

Seller: Godfrey DiGiorgi
Item: Nikon F to Pen F adapter

Good communication, item shipped quickly, condition better than described - thanks!

A

Al Pak

Buyer: Joe Colson (me)
Seller: Al Pak
Item: Hasselblad HC 210mm

Al sold me this lens and I love it. It's practically new (37 actuations) and in mint condition, as described. Thanks Al for a good deal and for being easy to deal with.
Buyer: Joe Colson
Seller: Al Pak (me)
Item: Hasselblad HC 210mm

Joe is an excellent communicator. It was a pleasure to deal with him.

M

meilicke

Seller: Monza (Robert)

Robert answered my questions quickly, and shipped the camera just as quickly (NEX-5 kit). Aways a pleasure.
:thumbs:

MCTuomey

User: peterm1
Item: RRS L-plate for Leica M8/9
Comments: incredibly fast shipping, good communication, item perfectly described. Thanks, Peter!

Vulture

CVickery was a real pleasure to deal with. Outstanding communication and very fast shipping. Thumbs up for sure.
Vulture aka Kay