The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

edwin_sn

seller: denrusso - Dennis
buyer: me - edwin_sn
item: carl zeiss 35/2 zm biogon with hood

It was a pleasure dealing with Dennis "denrusso". It was a smooth transaction. He Sent the lens to NY where my trusted courier is even if it is not my verified address...thanks for the trust Dennis. I'd like to thank Dennis for his trust to a foreigner like me in this buy&sell forum here at dpi. I will not hesitate dealing with Shane again. Highly recommended :)

kechy

seller: blimey
buyer: me

D-Lux 5. Everything was as described. Good communication. Great seller. Thanks Mike!

lexdave

seller: kechy

28mm summicron, wonderful lens, great communication, speedy shipping, thanks again Kevin!

D

ddphoto

Bought a Leica M8 from tofa. Great seller, I recommend highly!!! Everything was quick, smooth, and easy :thumbs:

J

JihM

seller : jihm
buyer : vb-vmb (me)
item : Leica M8
sold Encoder Kit and Artisan case; fast payment; easy communication; excellent member to do business with

Jerry_R

seller: Bigkidneys
item: NEX-5 with lens

Excelent communication, items packed well, shipped quickly, am recommending him without doubts!

vb_vmb

seller : jihm
buyer : vb-vmb (me)
item : Leica M8
sold Encoder Kit and Artisan case; fast payment; easy communication; excellent member to do business with
item where as described, very trusted member/seller, hope to deal again in future
vb_vmb

Lloyd

Bought an Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS Kit, along with an Elinchrom Octabank from Kemzo. The Ranger was perfect, and I mean seriously like brand, spankin' new, and for a price that was more than fair. Well packed, and shipped the very day I made payment. Great communication, even sent me iPhone pix of the tracking labels, and later sent me an email telling me he'd seen that the packages were to delivered that day. After delivery, he even texted me tips on assembly, and use. Thank you, Kemzo, for a very pleasant transaction.

lbloom

Seller: princepollux
Buyer: lbloom

I bought a m4/3 9-18 lens and an Olympus VF-2 viewfinder from Laurent. Flawless transaction, highly recommended.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller: TEBnewyork
Buyer: Me

Pentax 645 80-160 FA

What can you expect from someone who is so much s part of what makes getDPI such a good place? Flawless and pleasant transaction!

Matt

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller: Jack

Cube: Arca

With leather case!

The cube arrived instantly and has almost convinced me to carry a tripod. Great item and transaction. Does RRS make an iPhone plate?

Matt

Vlad

Buyer: meself
Seller: Anders_HK

Item: Mamiya 7ii + 80/4 lens

Anders shipped the camera very quickly, arrived in three short days in Florida all the way from Hong Kong. Very nicely packed up, camera as described. Thanks Anders!

raywest

Buyer - Me

Seller - Ben Rubinstein

I bought a canon 24-70L from Ben some years ago (listed on another forum) - excellent condition, less risk for me than buying new, since Ben had used it successfully :). It's still my favourite lens. I recently bought a few flash cables from him too (listed here). Highly recommended seller, prompt dispatch and good communications. A really good guy to deal with.

D

ddphoto

Seller: thompsonkirk

I bought a filter from Kirk, exactly as described and shipped quickly. I recommend this seller to anyone!

K

Kemzo

Seller: Me
Buyer: Lloyd

I sold an Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS kit to Lloyd and he was great to deal with, payment was super fast and communication was excellent. I'm looking forward to deal with him again.

D

ddphoto

Seller: Kebebe
Buyer: me

Purchased a 15mm Voigtlander Heliar Lens and it was an easy, smooth transaction!! Great communication and quick shipping.

D

ddphoto

Seller: Kebebe
I purchased a 15mm Voigtlander Heliar, and transaction was smooth and easy!! Shipped quickly and item was just as described.

T

tokengirl

Seller: Rgoldman

I purchased a Bogen 410 geared tripod head with Kirk adapter from Ron. It arrived very quickly, in excellent physical condition and in perfect working order. Perfect transaction, thanks Ron! :cool: