The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Jonas

I have bought some minor parts from "monza" and also sold a len to him. Everything has went just fine, fast shipping, good communication and I wouldn't mind exchange stuff with monza in the future.

Thank you! /Jonas

Francois_A

I have bought a Schneider 47 XL from Donald Hutton. It was perfect as described, and very well packaged. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with such a gentleman.

slosync

1) I bought an Olympus Pen FT 38mm f/1.8 from Monza. Good transaction, fast shipping and very satisfied with the lens.

2) I bought an Olympus Pen F extension tube and a 40mm 1.4 lens from Jonas. Fast shipping, well packaged and very satisfied with the merchandise.

I would do business again with both of these fine gentlemen!

Last edited:

Jonas

A positive for slosync!

I bought a lens and some minor stuff from me. He knew what he wanted, asked the right questions and the payed promptly. It was a pleasure dealing with him and hopefully we can exchange some stuff and PMs also in the future.

Eoin

TEBnewyork

You all should know Terry, she's practically an institution around here!.
Anyway bought a BH-40 Ballhead from her, it's perfect, it arrived perfectly safe, communication was perfect, what can I say, perfection.:thumbs:

Thanks again Terry.

Eoin

kirio

stevem8 rocks!

Bought Steve's Zeiss ZM 50mm Sonnar. The lens and accessories are all in excellent condition. Shipped fast and communication was top-notch.

kirio

Clay Stewart is a pleasure to deal with.

This is my second time to deal with Clay but the first time through GetDPI, the first time was through FM. This time I got an Olympus kit and everything was as described. Shipping was fast and communication was always pleasant.

tom in mpls

Positive Feedback for daggerlee

I sold an Oly E-P1 to daggerlee. Dan was a pleasure to work with. Communication was prompt and cordial, and his payment arrived without delay.

D

daggerlee

tom in mpls

Bought an E-P1 body from tom in mpls and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Just purchased an M8.2 from Stevem8 and a lens from Bob.

Both of these gentlemen are top notch, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending either one. Quick shipment, well packaged, great communication.

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Bought a G1 kit from Mike Hatam. Absolutely a great person to deal with!:)

Thanks a bunch, Mike!:)

V

Vivek

Great Olympus dealer and superb service! :)

Robert ("monza"), the in-house Olympus premium dealer, gets a big two thumbs up!:thumbs:

Thanks Robert!

T

tanvach

I had the pleasure of buying a Summilux from Mark Won.

Just like to say everything went smoothly. Couldn't ask for a better seller!

Thanks again Mark.

John Black

Seller - Patrick Kolb

I purchased Patrick's Leica 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH lens. The lens was in like-new condition and shipped very promptly. We completed the sale on a Thursday and the lens arrived the following Monday (from Portland, OR to Dallas, TX). All went well, very smooth, very simple transaction.

Thanks, John

ampguy

Bought some accessories from Mike Hatam. Was shipped same day I paid (probably same hour!), shipped well, and all arrived perfectly. Thanks Mike!

hunghang

Likewise for Erik Five.

Super fast shipping, and item exactly as described. No-nonsense transaction.

Thank you Erik!

Eoin

kdphotography:

I bought a RRS PCL-1 clamp from Ken, everything from start to finish was perfect including the clamp :thumbs:.

Thanks Ken,

Regards

Eoin