The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

tofa

M8 kit
Seller: Jim Radcliffe
Buyer: Tom Farrell (tofa)
It will come as no surprise to members of the forum, I'm sure, that Jim transacted this sale with patience, wisdom, and integrity. My hope is to someday take at least one picture that makes him regret selling it ;-)

Alpenglowing

Seller: fbf

Received a ZF 28 from fbf and I must say I'm impressed! Excellent condition as described, and speedy shipping. Overall, great experience.

fbf

Buyer: Alpenglowing

Comment: Great guy to deal with. Prompt payment, hassle free transaction. Would definitely do business again. Enjoy.

Airtimid

Buyer: kit laughlin
Item: Ricoh GX100 w/EVF

smooth transaction and quick payment. Kit was quick and easy to communicate with.

oc garza

Seller: johnblack
Item: 90mm Summicron pre-asph

next day shipping, perfect condition, packing to die for and he threw in a free ladybug soft release. I would certainly do it again with him.

Sparky16

Seller : Tim Ernst
Item Purchased : Nikon 200mm f/4 Micro AF ED-IF

I purchased Nikon 200mm F4 Micro from Tim and received the lens this afternoon. He went extra mile/trouble to accomodate my needs in shipping.
The lens is in xcellent condition as described, and it was packed very well, bullet proof! Thanks for the wonderful lens and excellent deal. :thumbs:

Steve

eosslr

bought megaperls magnifier from Peter (innerimager). Excellent transaction, shipped item next day. Great experience!

steflaurent974

Seller : 7Deuce

I purchased a mamiya 7II and 80mm lens with the pano kit with 7Deuce. Everything was smooth, fine little discussion, paid by Paypal and receive all the stuff yesterday.

I'll give it a try next week.

Thanks .

Giorgio

+1 for ddanois

Item HC35 lens

Derek ships faster than a speeding locomotive!

The lens was well packed and as described (like new) I am HAPPY!

Giorgio

+ 1 for Pham Minh Son

Son replied to my WTB ad for an HC100, he said he had a like new one.

Well Son was very accurate in his description, sweet lens spotless, might as well be new. The lens came complete with the box and everything that ships with a new lens.

Thanks, Son!

ddanois

+1 for Giorgio also. Sold him my HC35 and payment was quick and hassle free.

Thanks for a great transaction!

Derek

PSon

+ 1 Giorgio

Giorgio is a great person to deal his payment is lightning quick and a very nice gentleman and a great photographer.

-Son

jam51

Seller: princepollux (Laurent)
Buyer: jam51
Item: Panasonic m4/3 45-200 and CPL Filter

I purchased a Panasonic m4/3 45-200 and a Panasonic CPL from Laurent. Shipping was prompt and packing was excellent. The lens and CPL arrived as he described in great condition. I would not hesitate to purchase from Laurent again.

--Joe

kirio

I bought a CV 25mm lens from David (davidmonen). The transaction was smooth and the lens is in excellent condition. He's a pleasure to deal with.

M

maximusmini

Seller: peterm1

I bought Peter's Leica M 50'lux pre-asph. He's been a pleasure to deal with. The lens is in great condition per his description and pictures. Communication was prompt and friendly, he shipped quickly and packed the lens well. Highly recommended.

Thanks Peter!

nboyer

Seller: D&A
Buyer: nboyer
Item: Nokton 50mm f/1.1
Comments: It was purely coincidental that Dave and I live close together. Dave was kind enough to delivery the lens personally. It was advertised as a new lens and I must say that the lens is indistinguishable from new. Great lens at an excellent price. Thanks Dave! -Norm

ReeRay

Dear old "Santa Robert" (Monza)

He's made my Xmas by confirming my new GF1, EVF and 20mm pancake will be shipped tomorrow.

The new Contax G adaptor will also be available within a few weeks and this will then be one happy snapper.

Thanks Robert - such a pleasure to deal with.

helenhill

Seller / FBF aka Chris
Such a Gent to Deal with....
bought his Blk Chrome M6ttl /
Fantastic pristine Condition,Great Price,Easy Transaction....:D

Last edited:

Lloyd

Buyer: Cindy Flood

Sold Cindy my much loved 35 Cron ver IV. Quick payment, good communication, smooth all around. Thanks Cindy