The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Re: Positive Feedback - Bob

Bob (Robert Freund) was great to deal with. Great price, quick delivery, everything as shown!

Thanks, Bob

Reed

hunghang

Another one for Bob (Robert Freund). I bought a couple of filters from him and he was kind enough to include free international postage. Arrived in super fast timings and items of great condition/quality.

Thanks Bob!!!

Hung

lisantica

+1 for kalex
Alex, put up a want to buy ad for a camera strap. I responded to his ad and we just concluded a successful transaction. Hope to do business with again.

Thank you,
Lisa

nboyer

Re: Larry Womack - Excellent Seller

I give Larry 2 thumbs up :thumbs:. Bought a Zeiss C Biogon 21/4.5 ZM from him, arrived in like new condition at a great price. Thanks Larry. -Norm

LarryWomack

Bob Freund gets two :thumbs:

I purchased his 15mm Heliar recently and received a lens and accessories in super shape with great service.

Thanks Bob! :salute:

Larry Womack

kalex

+1 for lisantica

Lisa responded to my WTB ad and I received an excellent condition Luigi strap. Can't get better than this

kdphotography

:thumbs: for Kurt Kamka!

Bought his Mamiya 150 f/2.8----lens is like new as described. Top notch.

Guy (and jack) was right---I should have bought this lens earlier!

Vedddy nice!

I bought a Sony A900, Zeiss 24-70, Zeiss 135, and the flash. The package arrives on time and in a like new condition. I couldn't ask for more.

kirio

+1 for Mikec

I bought an Olympus E-P1 kit from Mike. Everything was perfect - packed well, fast shipment and pleasant communication.

Qamaro

I wanted to leave some positive feedback for Kurt Kamka. I have to say that Kurt was very helpful over the past couple of months while he and I negotiated and came up with a package arrangement that allowed him to use his gear on a recent trip, yet meet my needs to get the gear at a reasonable price (as well as time to put the funds together). He patiently answered all my questions and sent any photos I needed to keep me feeling good about moving forward with picking up his well taken care of MF gear:

Phase 645 AFDIII
Phase P45+
35mm MF
45mm AF
80mm AFD
RRS L-Bracket
(case, software, accessories)

I received the shipment this weekend and all of it was in great condition as he described / depicted in his photos. I tested it this weekend and all of it worked properly. The lenses, the back, tethering, shooting to cards, camera modes. I could not be happier and anyone thinking of buying any gear in the future from Kurt should feel good about working with him.

Thanks Kurt for getting me over the hump and into shooting MF!

- Marq

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Please feel comfortable in any kind of transactions you might have with Ken Doo (kdphotography) and Marq Amaro (Qamaro) ... both are true gentlemen.

As Marq noted, we took a little bit longer in putting together a transaction, but it worked out well for us as we both ended up feeling satisfied with the transaction ... that wouldn't happen, of course, without the great forum Jack and Guy have set up for friendship, sharing and a bit of out-right horse-trading.

Kurt

Don Libby

Re: Positive Feedback for Mike Hatam

Two thumbs up for Mike Hatam. Mike just brought my Canon 400DO as he was walking out the door to catch a plane. Payment was swift and shipping was no problems.

A very public thank you to Mike.:thumbs:

Don

slosync

Outstanding Transaction with Paul Stehling!!:D

My purchase was smooth, his lens is better than he described, well packaged, shipped quickly and excellent communication!!

Thank you Paul:salute:

Regards,
Don

bradhusick

Two thumbs up for Riccis - his lens arrived and appeared untouched by human hands (after it left Solms).

Burro39

Sold an olympus lens to Don Michael the other day and a Voigtlander Cosina lens to David Gaynes shortly thereafter. Two of the most pleasant transactions I have ever had, here or elsewhere. Thank you gentlemen you do this forum proud!
Paul

kirio

Kudos to wjlapier for a smooth transaction.

I bought several items from Bill (lenses, adapters, VF). He is a pleasure to deal with. Prices were very reasonable, items were as described, shipping was fast.

J

josephkurtz

i bought an M8 from sa124m aka Samuel. Great transaction and communication! appreciate is. thanks samuel!

joe