The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

J

josephkurtz

Bought sf-58 from John Black and it was a perfect transaction and fast shipping. Thanks,
John!

naturesmoments

VERY Positive Feedback-David Burbach

Purchased a Leica outfit from David Burbach, and I could not have been treated better!!! :thumbs:

David is a real gentleman and I would welcome the opportunity to work with him again and would highly recommend him to my friends! David went out of his way to be helpful and he was very concerned that I was satisfied with the purchase.

His packaging was first rate, his communication was great, the equipment was like new..... did I mention how happy I am :)

Thank you David!!!! It has truly been a real privilege to have worked with you!

ampguy

Great deals this week with Joseph Kurtz and Jessie Cho, and Chunyik Chiu. Thanks all.

Ted

Last edited:

sc_john

Very positive feedback for GrahamWelland. Item purchased (M8.2) was exactly as he described it, great communications, quick shipping and great packing. Also, Graham was very helpful in discussing suggestions, ideas, etc, relating to lenses for 8.2 body. Thanks Graham!

John

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I can recommend John (sc_john) as a buyer. A perfect gentleman to do business with, fast payment and excellent communication. :thumbs:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
It's been a busy trading couple of weeks and now all lenses and cameras have reached their new homes I'd like to leave positive feedback for the following:

Mike Hatam - I sold & traded two Leica lenses with Mike and I can only describe the experience as being extremely professional, painless and efficient. Great communication and I would happily recommend Mike as either a buyer or seller to anyone. :thumbs:

Steve Fines - another gentleman who traded some very significant glass back & forth and the lens I received exceeded even my wildest expectations. Good communication and easy to deal with. (Steve - the lens case should be with you asap btw!) :thumbs:

sparky16 - very accommodating buyer and easy to trade with. Good communication and an efficient sale. Thanks Steve. :thumbs:

sagar

Sold Oly 17mm to LarryWomack. Excellent buyer prompt payment and immediate feedback after receiving the lens, what else you can ask for in a buyer :)

K

Kevinski

wjlapier shipped two items to Germany and everything arrived as described. Danke!

Henry Goh

One for Jack Flesher. I bought Jack's Mamiya 55-110mm lens. Collected the lens from Customs office after paying some taxes and am now testing it at 9pm.

For a zoom lens, Jack has sent me a very sharp and clean lens. I'm so glad I bought this instead of a new one on eBay. Perfect.

Thank you Jack.

Henry Goh

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
One for Jack Flesher. I bought Jack's Mamiya 55-110mm lens. Collected the lens from Customs office after paying some taxes and am now testing it at 9pm.

For a zoom lens, Jack has sent me a very sharp and clean lens. I'm so glad I bought this instead of a new one on eBay. Perfect.

Thank you Jack.

Henry Goh
Henry, glad it arrived safely and glad you are happy with it! Thank you too for the easy, fast transaction! Jack

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Another PF for Brad (bradhusick).

Items as described, perfect communication, fast shipping.
Brad is a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with.

(will watch to get my M9 from him in a few months, time enough for him to find another new toy?) ;)

bradhusick

And one back at Corlan. He's totally great to deal with, pays fast, great communication, flexible, etc. Even though he lives outside the US, don't hesitate to do business with him.

(I think I'll hold onto the M9 once I get it.... at least for a year or so!)

Robert Campbell

Just arrived back in Ireland to find the Oly 17m pancake that DurrIII sent me. It was delayed here in the UK post -- they are/were on 'work to rule' :mad:. Very well packed, lens in perfect condition. Thanks.

kirio

Bought a jinfinance Nikon to m4/3 adapter from LisaR yesterday and received it this morning! A perfect transaction.

Lloyd

Bought a Nikon D3 from docmoore (Bob). Great price, fast shipping, and the camera was in as good (actually, probably better) condition as described.

It was a pleasure working with Bob, and I'd happily do so again, and highly recommend him to anyone thinking of entering a transaction with him. Thanks again Bob.

jonoslack

HI There
I sold a black M8 to braeside. Rarely can there have been such a polite and enjoyable exchange.

Thanks David!

sc_john

:thumbs: for Foggylink. He purchased my D3; he was great to deal with... good communications and fast payment. Thanks Demos!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Bought a Nikon D3 from docmoore (Bob). Great price, fast shipping, and the camera was in as good (actually, probably better) condition as described.

It was a pleasure working with Bob, and I'd happily do so again, and highly recommend him to anyone thinking of entering a transaction with him. Thanks again Bob.
Lloyd,

Thank you it was a pleasure.

Bob