The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Braeside

I recently bought jonoslack's black M8 upgraded camera and he generously included a grip and 39mm IR filter in the deal. The camera is really excellent, many thanks Jono!

Lloyd

Purchased an Oskar's One Day bag from drazin (Matt). Bag was used (as expected), but in great condition. Fair price, good communication, fast shipping. What more could you ask for? Thanks Matt.

F

Foggylink

John,

The D3 was better than I expected ! Great communication all the way !

Thanks

N

Nervous

My pleasure, Mike! Thank you for smooth transaction!

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Bought a G1 from Robert (Campbell).

Greatly appreciate his trust, kindness and generosity.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I bought some µ4/3rds gear from Greg (the interesting GF1 and 20/1.7); all were perfect, identical to brand new, and solidly packed.

Couldn't be happier with the transaction and communication. Thanks Greg!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
John Black sold me a perfect copy of the RRS Mono Head and Screw Clamp.

Great transaction and yes I would buy from him again.

Bob

Steve Fines

I did a trade / sale with GrahamWelland my Nikon 600/4 VR for some of his Leica glass.

No worries here - very smooth transaction.

kirio

Another positive feedback for Art (Nervous). He is great to deal with - pleasant communication, fast shipping and everything's as described.

R

robh

Hi,

The M-Hexanon 35/2 lens I recently bought from nandemofoto (Julian) arrived today. It shipped quickly & is exactly as described, a beautiful lens. Many thanks to Julian.

Rob

N

Nervous

Sold M8.2 to fudge (Jason) transaction was smooth, thank you, Jason!

javanutsy

Buyer: javanutsy
Seller: rgeorge911
Item: CV Voigtlander Leica M to Micro 4/3 adapter

New as described. Easy to communicate with. Packaged well, shipped promptly. Perfect transaction! Thanks :)

F

fudge

Sold M8.2 to fudge (Jason) transaction was smooth, thank you, Jason!
Thanks Art! You were great through the entire process. Everything was delivered as promised, the camera's condition was exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again.

johnkuo

Seller: John Black
Item: Leica Tripod

I bought the tripod from John and couldn't be happier. Smooth transaction and prompt shipment. Item was in great condition. Highly recommended.

John Black

Seller: John Black
Item: Leica Tripod

I bought the tripod from John and couldn't be happier. Smooth transaction and prompt shipment. Item was in great condition. Highly recommended.
Likewise, John Kuo was great to work with the transaction was quick and easy. Thank you :)

helenhill

CHEERS TO 'SCARGOSZ'
bought a Beautiful & Minty 1949 Summitar from Rick

speedy Delivery, mint description as described ....
Great to Deal with...Thanx again ! :D