The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

roanjoh

Positive feedback to Jeffwros for a e46 Leica filter I purchased from him - fast shipping and nice packing.

Thanks Jeff!!

jonw

Seller: JonW
Buyer: heninden (Henry)
Item: GF-1 and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7

Heninden purchased my GF-1 and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 and the transaction could not have been smoother. Excellent communication and when he made a decision he paid quickly. I hope we can do business again in the future.

Thanks Henry !

tofa

CSEP-4 - positive feedback

Seller: jaymz007
Buyer: me

Nicely packaged in the original box with everything - thanks!

L

lonestar0

Seller: Don Libby
Buyer: Lonestar0
Item: Schneider 24mm lens & center filter

Fantastic transaction. Much appreciate Don's patience accepting my bank check rather than paypal. Lens is immaculate. THANK you Don

Last edited:
L

lonestar0

Seller: Ashwin Rao
Buyer: Lonestar0
Item: Domke bag

Thank you Ashwin. Bag is in great shape. I couldn't say the same for the padded envelop provided by the shipper. THEY beat that to hell.

dannh

Bought an almost new Leica 75 summicron from jaymz007. James is a great guy to work with, shipped the lens promptly and it arrived as described. Thanks James.

apicius9

I'm a bit behind with my feedbacks, maybe because I just don't want to see the extent of my GAS black on white :) Here are a few:

Seller: lattiboy
Buyer: apicius9
Item: Contax G Planar 45/2 and 90/2.8

Excellent transaction & nice contact, items arrived fast and in great condition.

apicius9

Seller: rachp
Item: Contax Planar 85/1.4

Very nice communication and a lens if perfect condition, thanks!

apicius9

Seller: Monza
Item: Panasonic 14-140 MFT lens

Just another great communication and perfect transaction with Robert - thanks for your patience!

apicius9

Seller: thinkfloyd
Item: Canon Serenar 50/1.9 in M39/LTM

Took a moment but everything is as described, lens in great shape and nice contact. I'd be happy to buy from Franz again (if I had any money left...).

apicius9

Seller: apicius9
Buyer: Mikey5
Item: Pentax 110 lens set

Great transaction, hope you'll have fun with the lenses.

m_driscoll

Seller: m_driscoll
Buyer: Frank2001
Item: GH1

Frank was a great buyer. I left the charger our and had to send it to him later. No complaints from him, or about him.

Kitok

Item: RRS BH-40 ballhead & LRII clamp with carbon velbon tripod legs
Seller: jaymz007
Buyer: Me

James is a great seller and was great to deal with. He also shipped promptly from Hawaii, the item arriving at my door 3 or 4 days after he received my payment. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

fotoism

Seller: Jeff Wros
Item: Series VIII UV/IR filter
Excellent packaging and fast shipment! Thanks Jeff.

Rich M

Seller: Traut
Item: 40mm Summicron-C

Communication was great....item was better than described....it got to Hawaii in three days.

Reynolds

Workshop Member
Seller: Reynolds
Buyer: Rodester
Item : WATE 16-18-21mm

Brad is a delight to deal with. Good communication, lightening fast payment and genuine addition to the DPI Forum.

Ron (Netherlands)

Bought an almost new Bogen Super Ball Head from rbrezny.
Rasto is a great guy to deal with, shipped the ball head promptly. Rasto was great with after sales service! You can buy with confidence. Thanks again Rasto.:thumbup:

Shac

Positive feedback for following sellers:
Guy Mancuso – thinktank bag
Decisive momentum – nikkor lens
innerimager – G1

Positive feedback for following buyers:
popum – G1
yatlee – IROOA

Thank you everyone

R

rbrezny

Re: Positive Feedback for Ron (Netherlands)

I sold my Bogen ball head to Ron (Netherlands) and it was a great transaction. Although I am always hesitant about international sales, Ron is a great buyer. He is a super communicator and a great guy to do business with. Thanks Ron!!!!:thumbs: