The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

DaveS

Re: Positive Feedback Jamriman

50 mm Summarit

Buyer me
Seller Jamriman

Great to deal with, arrived well packed, great lens, just like he said.

thanks
Dave

esy0345

Seller: Chunin
Item: Mint X1 Quick shipping Item as described
Pleasure to do business with - highly recommend.:thumbs:

G

Gaye Johnson

Buyer: Me
Seller: GaryP
Item: Leica M8.2 camera

This transaction could not have been better. I'd trust Gary with my pups and my children...(not sure which would come first :-}) Thanks, Gary and you've made this purchase a real treat for me...

darr

Wonderful purchase experiences from:
Steve @ Capture Integration with an Arca Swiss M Line 2
Paul @ Optechs Digital with an Alpa Max + Apo-Digitar 47mm/5.6 XL + acessories

Wonderful seller experience with:
Jess Kramer purchased my Ebony 45SU

Burro39

Sold a lens to Edwin San Nicolas from the Phillipines. Very nice fellow. excellent communication. Shipped item to his broker in NYC who will forward to Edwin. He has excellent feedback at FM. Do not hesitate to do business with him. Thanks Edwin!
Paul

ibcj

Seller: m_driscoll
Buyer: me
Item: Nikon D700

Perfect transactionin every way. Matt responded immediately to my questions and shipped the camera very quickly. I'd highly recommend Matt as a seller. Many thanks Matt !

m_driscoll

Seller: m_driscoll
Buyer: me

Perfect transactionin every way. Matt responded immediately to my questions and shipped the camera very quickly. I'd highly recommend Matt as a seller. Many thanks Matt !
Seller: Me (M_Driscoll)
Buyer: ibcj
+1. Chris was great to deal with and the transaction went very smooth. Great buyer, and probably seller too. Thank you Chris. Enjoy the camera.

Cheers, Matt

sagar

Seller: bradhusick
Buyer: Me
Item: Panasonic GF1 + Leica 45mm Macro

+1, Prompt Communication, excellent packing and fast shipping. Camera and lens were exactly as described, what else you can ask for

O

onesaint

Seller: Cindy Flood
Buyer onesaint (me)
I bought Cindy's mamiya 645 afd kit.
It was shipped quickly and arrived exactly as described. Great communication as well.

kdphotography

Seller: Felix5616; Leo Maniace
Buyer: Ken Doo

I picked up Leo's Panasonic GF1 kit----in perfectly new condition as described. This one's headed to get an IR conversion!!

A bit of a headache from the USPS---but I think Leo pulled his hair out more than me. Good follow-up and chasing down of the postal service---and the camera made it here just fine.

Ken

B

bobjames

Re: Positive Feedback

Seller: TEBnewyork
Buyer: bobjames

Panasonic G1 body, great price, like new condition, fast shipping. Delighted!

jamriman

Seller LarryWomack
Buyer jamriman

Bought a 15mm lens. Perfect transaction all around. Description, communication, packing, shipping all perfect. Thanks!

frontosa

Workshop Member
Seller: Brad Husick
Buyer: Gerry Chua (frontosa)

Re: 45 issues of Photoshop User Magazine

Bought these magazine for my daughter who is really getting into photography. I made an offer and Brad shipped them immediately. That box weighed more than a 50 pound sack of onions!

Thanks, Brad.

ashwinrao1

Seller: tom in mpls
Buyer: me (ashwinrao1)

Item: Luigi half case (Rally)

I am leaving enormously positive feedback for Tom. He was communicative through the whole transaction and even expedited shipping in order to get me the case prior to my 8 day trip out east.

Thanks, Tom!!!!

tom in mpls

see feedback above

buyer: ashwinrao1

Ashwin is terrific, now he has the Luigi case for his M. No hesitation on my part to buy or sell with Ashwin.

seller: rdg Robert Grier
buyer: me
item: Leica 19mm R

Robert is a first class seller. He communicated frequently and kept in touch throughout the sales. Item was packed VERY CAREFULLY and shipped promptly. Highly recommended.
PS: I love this lens on 5D Mk2 :)

dhazeghi

Seller: bruce1s
Buyer: dhazeghi (me)

Item: Panasonic Leica 25mm f/1.4 lens

Bruce is a great guy to deal with. Lens was immaculate, packaged very well, and the whole transaction went extremely smoothly.