The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

jonoslack

Buyer: EricC
Seller: Me
Leica tri-elmar.
Great transaction - good communication, polite and friendly.
Thoroughly to be recommended :clap::clap:

all the best

EricC

Buyer: Me
Seller: Jonoslack
Leica tri-elmar.
Great transaction - good communication, item better than described and really well packed.

Highly recommended.:salute:

tom in mpls

Buyer: gshybrid
Seller: tom in mpls (me)

I sold my Zeiss ZM 21 biogon to Geof. After details were agreed upon, his payment arrived promptly. Excellent communication, great buyer.

gshybrid

Buyer: me
Seller: tom in mpls

I bought a Zeiss 21mm Biogon from Tom and it arrive promptly, as described(actually better than described). Thanks Tom... great transaction.

Buyer: me
Seller: mathomas

I bought a Zeiss Planar 50mm Silver from Mike. The item is in excellent condition, and shipping is prompt. We maintained very good communication throughout the deal. Thank you.

mathomas

Buyer: hiepphotog
Seller: mathomas (me)

Hiep was very quick to pay for the ZM Planar, and quick to let me know when he had received it. The deal was super-smooth.

Thanks, Hiep!

Double Negative

Not Available
Buyer: me (Double Negative)
Seller: Reynolds

Reynolds was great to do business with - excellent communications, item as described, fast shipping... Would highly recommend!

Thank you, Reynolds!

RGoldman

Seller: Kuau

I bought Steven's Multiflex head. He shipped it immediately and I had it 2 days later. Item is just as described and I would certainly buy from him again. Thanks Steven!

Ron

SergeiR

Seller: Bob
Buyer: yours truly

Ranger RX AS Speed kit with 2 S Freelights - i dont think i ever seen gear packed so well before ;) Even when got it from dealers - i mean it had layers of bubblewrap, peanuts and stuff. Oy.. :) And he shipped right away, on Friday after TG, while everyone else still would be in food koma, or running wild in shops.. .

Thanks , Bob ;)

gshybrid

Seller: faneull
Buyer: Moi

Zeiss 25 biogon arrived quickly, as described, well packed. All in all, a great transaction.

Alfonso

Buyer: Alfonso

Reynolds sold me a thumbs up, he shipped really fast and kept great communication, thank you!!

Steve Fines

Buyer: Steve Fines

Reynolds sold me a Leica 21/1.4 and finder. Quick communications and shipment. The lens could likely pass for new. Thanks!

M

Manatee

seller: bradhusick
buyer: manatee

Two thumbs up for Brad Husick

Tried to send me a filter but the package seems to be lost.

Five minutes after I contacted Brad about this he sent me the money back.

Brad is a gentlemen.

Rob

kechy

seller: me
buyer: lexdave

I believe David is a new member, as am I. He bought my 28mm Summicron. Excellent communication and very prompt payment. I thank him for a smooth and easy transaction!

vb_vmb

seller : kalex
buyer : vb-vmb (me)
item : Leica M8
i just bought a M8 from alex, he is just best, nice person to deal with
will buy again if he offers any item to my need
vinod bajpai

kalex

seller : me
buyer : vb-vmb
item : Leica M8
Vinod paid quick. Transaction went very smooth. Don't hesitate to deal with Vinod.

Alex