The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

srtiwari

Seller: me
Buyer: Subhash
item: Leica 35 pre-asph Summilux

Always great to do business with Subhash. Very prompt payment, and great communications. His minty Bronica 6x4.5 MF kit is very very tempting. Thanks!

Buyer: Me
Seller: Ampguy

Thanks, Ted, for that great sale ! Just got the Summilux today. Looks very nice !
The RF645 can wait for you, if you like. It is not sold yet :D

Alfonso

Seller: NorthWestDork
Buyer: Me
Item: leica 1.4x magnifier
It arrived fast and as described, thank you for a smooth transaction!

seakayaker

Seller: zman (Roman)
Buyer: seakayaker (Dan)

Purchased a Zeiss Biogon T* 2.8/25 ZM and the lens shipped same day as payment via priority mail and arrived in the condition it was described, "the lens is in as-new/flawless condition."

Great communication and service.

Positive feedback and recommendation for the zman.

bubuli

Seller: iammatt (Matt Sallee)
Buyer: bubuli (Dexter Legaspi)

Item: Kirk BL-P1 bracket for EP-1 or EP-2

great price, good communication, prompt shipping, item almost new! highly recommended seller.

bigthreed

I bought a Leica M8 camera from Ampguy and it was delivered quickly and as described.
Buyer = Me
Seller = Ampguy

Last edited:

pfigen

Re: Positive Feedback for Steen

Friendly, patient and very creative with an international transaction. Looking forward to meeting Steen and his wife when we travel to Denmark later on. Steen bought my Nikon 28mm f/2 and it got to him almost in time for Christmas. A worthy Christmas gift nevertheless.

Peter Figen

adamli629

Seller = PeterL
Buyer = Me
Bought a Leica M6 and a 35mm Summicron from Peter. Great communication and fast shipping. Great seller. Will do business again.

PeterL

Seller : Me (PeterL)
Buyer: adamli629

Great chap to do business with, good communication, prompt payment. Will sell to him again with confidence.

Jerry_R

Seller : madmaxmedia (Steve)
Buyer: me
Item: Leather strap

Delivered exactly as descirbed, quickly, and Steve even returned me some money, as shipment appeared to be cheaper than we calculated.

Thanks!

mathomas

Seller : leicadoc (Michael)
Item: Leica V-LUX 1

As described, and actually better -- Michael included an extra battery for the camera. Shipped quickly, packed nicely and received in good order. I would happily buy from Michael again.

Thanks...

MCTuomey

Seller: cgthanos
Item: RRS L-bracket
Comments: Chris is great to deal with - fast communication, quick shipping, the real deal and a credit to the board.

Seller: Jan Brittenson
Item: Leica-R 1.4x
Comments: Jan was a pleasure to work with. Great communication, fast shipping, and the extender was exactly as described.

woodleica

Buyer: chrispatel
Items: Leica M9 and Billingham Hadley Pro
Comments: Smoothest transaction possible and really nice straight shooting guy to deal with. Would not hesitate to buy from or sell to

svx94

Thanks to ke6idu Alan

Sold Pentax 100/4 bellows lens to Alan. Great communication, everything is nice and smooth.

ZoranC

Seller: douglasf13
Item: Metabones Contax G to NEX adapter

One of most pleasant transactions I have ever had.

S

Shelby Lewis

Seller : jbdfreeheel (Josh Brankman)
Item: Mamiya DL28 Kit

Delivered exactly as described and quickly. Great communication. Josh was always concerned with the whereabouts of the kit during shipping, making sure to check and see if it had been delivered.

Excellent Seller (and nice guy!)