The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

rsolti13

buyer: Me
Seller: ohdannyboy

I bought a Zeiss 18 f/4 from ohdannyboy and the transaction went great. The lens was exactly as described and the shipping was fast. Great transaction!

Ryan

kermaier

Buyer: me
Seller: nmook

Bought a Leica UV/iR filter, smooth transaction, quick shipping, beautiful filter LNIB.
Thanks!

Ari

D

danielmk2

Seller: Jonas
Buyer: Me (danielmk2)

Bought a Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.5 from Jonas, everything goes great, thank you Jonas!

Don Libby

Seller: Me
Buyer: leitzozeiss (Gil Gabo)

Leica X1

Very smooth transaction. Actually we made the deal in a parking lot overlooking one of the many prison facilities in Florence.

Jonas

Seller: that was me
Buyer: danielmk2

Right back at you then,
I sold a CV50/1.5 to danielmk2. He asked a few questions and then payed promptly. Communication was great and the whole experience was nice.

/Jonas

saxshooter

seller: jam51
buyer: saxshooter (me)

bought a Panasonic 45-200mm Micro 4/3 lens. great communication and very fast shipment. no problems at all.

topgreat

Seller: me
Buyer: HenryFool

Trade my B+W 39mm UV/IR MRC filter with his M8 grip plus cash. Very good communication without any problem. It is a good trade.

HenryFool

Seller: HenryFool
Buyer: topgreat

Very pleasant transaction with topgreat who bought my M8 grip and paid instantly via paypal. Highly recommended to anyone selling or buying.

Steve Fines

Seller: Jerry_R
Buyer: me

I bought some straps from Jerry. They shipped quickly from Poland--> US and arrived exactly as described. He even refunded some of the shipping costs as the estimate was a little high.

Highly recommended!

Jerry_R

Buyer: Steve_Fines
Seller: me

I am glad to hear straps arrived as described ;-)
It was a pleasure to do transaction with Steve.

Best Regards!

O

ofmanynicknames

Just bought an Olympus Pen F 38mm lens from flyingpalm, and the transaction was quick and painless. Highly recommended.

seakayaker

Seller: seakayaker (Dan)

Buyer: ns2397 (Nanshi)

Nanshi purchased a Carl Zeiss 35/2.8 and a Yashica ML 50/1.7 CY mount lenses.

Made the inquiry and promptly paid!

Wonderful transaction! Recommend this buyer completely.

Thanks for making the purchase.

Dan

ns2397

Seller: seakayaker (Dan)

Buyer: ns2397 (Nanshi)

I (Nanshi) purchased a Carl Zeiss 35/2.8 and a Yashica ML 50/1.7 CY mount lenses
from seakayaker (Dan). Got the lens in two days. Wonderful experiences. Would buy
from Dan again.

Strongly recommend this seller.

Thanks for the smooth transaction, Dan.

--Nanshi

Aztecaphoto

Seller: jmvdigital
Buyer: yo merito (me)

I purchased a Mamiya 45mm from Justin.
The lens arrived today, as we agree.

Also, he was very kind to letting me know every step taked.

Higly recomended.