The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

AGeoJO

Buyer: icemanh

Item: Leica 50mm f/1.0 Noctilux

Comment: icemanh bought that lens from me and he paid for it really fast. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

madmaxmedia

Seller: Irwell
Item: Wollensak Raptar f/1.5 c-mount lens
Comment: Absolutely wonderful transaction, great communication via email, seller was very gracious to sell me the lens at a great price. Thanks again, Steve

AGeoJO

Buyer: kuau

Item: Leica 1.25 Magnifier

Comments: Steve bought a Leica magnifier from me. He paid really fast and was responsive during the entire process. Thank you for a smooth transaction, Steve.

Joshua

Last edited:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Buyer: Kihojeong

Seller: Docmoore

Item: Sony ZA 24-70

Comments: Kiho bought a Sony ZA 24-70 from me. He paid really fast and was responsive during the entire process. Thank you for a smooth transaction, Bob.

Thanks,

Bob

JojoFdot

Seller: Snapshot

Bought a Imacon Ixpress 132C back with a lot of accessories. The item was as described and fully functional. Communication was fast and easy. I highly recommend Snapshot as a seller. Again thanks for the smooth transaction and the great price!

-Johannes

silverlight99

Seller: ggibson
Buyer: silverlight99 (myself)
Items: c-mount lenses (Cosmicar and Fujinon 25mm's, 35mm, 75mm)

A great forum member to work with, great communicator, fast shipment. lenses in great condition. thank you!
Best,
Geoff

silverlight99

Seller: silverlight99 (myself)
Buyer: frank2001
Items: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 camera

Thank you for the fast payment! Would happily transact with again.

Best,
Geoff

ggibson

Seller: ggibson (me)
Buyer: silverlight99
Items: c-mount lenses (Cosmicar and Fujinon 25mm's, 35mm, 75mm)

Excellent buyer, quick easy payment. Thanks for a great sale, Geoff.

Graham

frank2001

Seller: silverlight99 (Geoff)
Buyer: frank2001 (me)
I bought Geoff's Panasonic LX5
It was priced right, he was lightning fast on shipping and it looks new.
He even kept me informed of the shipping progress.
Would buy again in a heartbeat!
Frank

gocchin

Seller: Me
Buyer: mousenut

Ryan bought my Sony a33 set including s a Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home bag and Crumpler Industry Disgrace Limited Camo neck strap and 6 lenses:
Tamron Di II SP AF17-50mm F2.8XR
Sigma EX DC 30mm F1.4 (serviced by Sigma Japan for SLT compatability)
Minolta 50mm F1.7 RS
Minolta 70-210mm F4.0 Beercan
Sony SAM 30mm F2.8 Macro
Sigma 28-80mm F3.5-5.6 II Macro

Paid quickly the same day he PM'ed me to take the set.

Thanks for an easy transaction!

mousenut

Seller: gocchin
Buyer: me

Tario shipped quickly, packaged well and kept me updated throughout. Thanks for making this a very pleasant puchase!

rcerick

Seller: Amator
Buyer: rcerick

Amator was excellent in every way - RSS screw clamp exactly as advertised, well packaged and quickly delivered. Overall great experience. Highly recommended.
Rich

ns2397

Seller: markwon
Buyer: ns2397

I (ns2397) purchased a Voigtlander Bessa R4A from markwon,
accurate description, very satisfied. Would definitely buy again.

A

amator

Seller: Amator
Buyer: rcerick

Amator was excellent in every way - RSS screw clamp exactly as advertised, well packaged and quickly delivered. Overall great experience. Highly recommended.
Rich
It was pleasure to do business with Rich (rcerick): straightforward and clear communication + immediate payment. He scores high marks in my books - highly recommended.
Mariusz (amator)

eperet1986

Seller: David Klepacki
Buyer: eperet1986
Item: used Carl Zeiss hood

Contacted David via his ad asking if I could buy the hood separate from the lens. Was fortunate that he agreed, since someone else is buying the lens separate. We communicated then agreed on a price. I paid immediately and as he said, the lens was shipped out promptly.

Got the hood today, and it was (over)packed very securely. Really smooth transaction and item looks new. Highly recommended.

Thank you kindly.

stpf8

Buyer: Me (stpf8)
Seller: David Farkas, Dale Photo and Digital

David responded to my WTB ad for a CF to H adapter; they had just gotten one in. I bought it. On inspection and before it was sent, it needed a cable, which was obtained from Hasselblad and included in the package (along with the instructions for the adapter) at no additional cost. David's response was much appreciated.