The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

dsapkota

Buyer - fabrispino (from Italy)

Seller - dsapkota (from The Netherlands)

Sold him DMR battery, new in original packing. He was quick to pay and communicate. Nice and smooth transaction overall.

OlliL

Buyer: Me
Seller: hulk

I bought a Contax TVS from Paulo and it was a very pleasant experience (again).
He shipped it from Portugal to Germany within 3 days!

I would definitely buy from him again!

B

bakski

seller: super_paws
buyer: bakski(me)
item: zeiss zm 35/2 Biogon

Matthew was very prompt with communication and shipping. Lens was in perfect condition as described. Pleasure doing business with.

Jonas

Seller: Klaus (kds315)
Item: CV125/2.5 Macro APO-Lanthar

Friendly and correct, human but exact, all in all a nice conversation. Great packing job.

The whole experience was a pleasure and I wouldn't hesitate buying from Klaus again.

/Jonas

CVickery

Seller: Jan Brittenson

Item: Leica R Macro Elmarit 60/2.8

Just received a copy of this lens that I bought from Jan Brittenson. Very fast shipping and good to deal with. Thanks Jan.

mathomas

Bought a 35mm f/1.8 Sony lens for my A55 from Tom ('tom in mpls'). The lens was exactly as advertised, well-packed, and as a bonus was shipped to me priority mail. It reached me in time for my vacation, which was really nice.

Thanks, Tom!

Sparky16

Seller; princepollux
Buyer; me

Bought Canon 70-200mm F4L IS, 50mm/1.8 plus some accessories from Laurent Martre's(yes, he is the author of "Photographing the Southwest). Items are exactly as described, and shipping was very fast as well. Thanks for a great deal.

Steve

dchew

Seller: Me
Buyer: Sparky16

RRS BH-55 Ballhead

Smooth transaction, prompt payment. Steve was good to deal with.

Dave

Lloyd

Seller: The Lord High Executioner himself, Guy Mancuso ;)
Buyer: Yours truly

Bought some Elinchrom Ranger Quadra accessories. Fair price, fast shipping (really fast), and everything as described. I'd be happy to deal with Guy again anytime.

esy0345

Seller: MP7
Buyer: esy0345
Great seller item in mint condition overnight shipping at great price. High recommendation.

Nixer

Seller: bluebook
Buyer: niXer
Item: Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED N

Great seller and I had no troubles in dealing with him. Item was shipped promptly after payment and was extraordinarily packaged which was a good thing since USPS does not care about anything. I'm a happy customer.

MP7

Seller: MP7
Buyer: esy0345
Great buyer very easy to deal with and prompt payment. One of the best folks to do transaction.

Lloyd

Seller: The Grand High Pooba himself, Jack Flesher

Jack sold me an Elinchrom Ranger Quadra kit. Fair price, great communication, fast (really fast) shipping, and everything was as good or better than described. Jack even spent time communicating with me after the sale to make sure I understood how things worked, and had everything working as needed.

This is the second transaction I've had with Jack, and I'd glad do so again... anytime!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Seller: The Lord High Executioner himself, Guy Mancuso ;)

Bought some Elinchrom Ranger Quadra accessories. Fair price, fast shipping (really fast), and everything as described. I'd be happy to deal with Guy again anytime.
LOL same here Lloyd . Just a flat out great person. :salute: