The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: Ken Doo
Buyer: me

I bought a Mamiya 55/2.8 from Ken and an extension ring a few weeks back. Absolutely one of the best people to deal with and even added some unexpected extras with my two purchases (plus unexpectedly sent me back the extra $$ I'd added to my PP's to cover his fees!). A true gentleman and I can't recommend Ken enough. :thumbs:

Lloyd

Seller: stpf8 (Steve)

Bought a Sekonic L-758D from Steve. Great communication, fair pricing, fast (really fast) shipping. I'd happily do business with Steve again.

Only problem was that the package arrived on Saturday. My wife was home, and signed for it... I had some explaining to do!!! ;)

mathomas

Seller: RonSmith

Bought a Hasselblad 500c/m kit from Ron. He shipped it very quickly, and packed it beautifully. I was happy to see that he'd been very conservative in his description of condition. The 1986 body, lens and backs look brand new. They even smell new. All during the process Ron had great communications.

I would not hesitate to buy from Ron again.

RonSmith

Buyer: mathomas
Seller: me

Mike was a complete pleasure to deal with on the sale of my Hasselblad and I'm delighted that it's in such good hands.

C

cehoffman

Seller: Joseph Ramos

Was quick and simple to work with Joseph. Packaging was excellent, and he even sold me some extra pieces when we talked.

Last edited:
C

cehoffman

Seller: LarryWomack

Filters were packed very well and in great condition. Very quick shipping as well and communication.

Re: Positive Feedback - Kevin Dixey

Kevin (dixeyk) and I did a direct lens trade, and it worked out perfectly. He's very easy to deal with, shipped on time, etc. Look forward to dealing with him again!

Regards,
Reed

Last edited:

dixeyk

Re: Positive Feedback - Reed George

I did a straight across lens trade with Reed (rgeorge911). It was a fantastic experience. He's great to deal with, straight forward and honest. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. :thumbs:

Kevin

MSUSpartan

Seller: Skueh

Bought a MP from Skueh. Exactly as described. Camera is brand new. Whole transaction took one day as he overnighted it to me from CA to NY. Would def do business with again! Very honest and patient seller. He answered all my questions. Thanks!

Sarheat

Seller: Me
Buyer: Etermes

Sold 50 and 100 Zeiss to etermes, great guy to deal with, great communicator and fast payment, ill be glad to do business with him again

Regards

Buyer: Pinholga (Dave)

Dave purchase my 50mm summicron. I pleasure to deal with - fair minded and prompt payment. I would welcome the chance to do business with him again.

Regards,
George Pappas

bob338

Buyer: mathomas

I just completed a Hasselblad for Leica Trade with Mike and everything went very smoothly.
Thanks for a great trade.

Bob

mathomas

Buyer: bob338
Seller: me (mathomas)

Just echoing that my Hassy-for-Leica lens trade with Bob couldn't have gone better. I would happily deal with him again (and have, as of today -- I just purchased one of his Hassy backs) .

Mike

C

cehoffman

Seller: SKueh

SKueh sold me a 50mm Summilux ASPH. The transaction was just perfect. Excellent and quick communication and SKueh was able to get the lens to me the next day after shipping in exactly as described condition. Definitely no reason to hesitate about doing business again.

Chris

J

JohnBailey

buyer: me
seller: Larry Womack

I bought the Lowepro Flipside 200 Camera Bag. Well packed and shipped. Delivered on time.
Larry included some extras. He gets an excellent rating from me.

John Bailey

ashwinrao1

seller: me
buyer: bakski (Marat Bakman)

I sold a 35 mm lens to Marat. He sent payment promptly and was very courteous along the way. Sell with confidence to Marat!

Best,
Ashwin Rao

Lewis44

Seller: Hiromu
Buyer: Me

Bought a Konica M-Hexanon 50mm Lens from Hiromu.
The lens was great, Communication was Outstanding and Shipping was Fast.
Can't ask for More.

Lloyd

Seller: Me
Buyer: Sarheat

I sold Sarheat my Nikon 85mm PC lens. He was fair in negotiation, and great with all communication. Payment was immediate. Even though he is located in the Middle East (United Arab Emirates), I found it surprisingly uncomplicated to complete the transaction and make the shipment. I would not hesitate to deal with Mohamed again, selling or buying.

B

bakski

seller : Ashwin Rao.
buyer: me

Ashwin sold me a lens. Description was perfect. Communication and shipping prompt. Excellent experience.

Marat.

stpf8

Seller: Joe Colson
Buyer: Me

Bought a 100mm Hasselblad HC lens and 1.7x extender from Joe. The items were in superb condition, communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and the items were very well packaged. Joe is a great guy to do business with.

Steve Penland