The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

mathomas

Seller: bob338
Buyer: Me (mathomas)

Bought a Hassy A24 chrome back from Bob. He shipped quickly and the back is as described (and contains a bonus roll of Efke 25, to boot).

Mike

bigfish007

Seller: Joe Colson
Buyer: Me

Bought a Hassy HC28mm, silky smooth transaction. Excellent communication, would buy from again in a heartbeat.

Thanks,

Sarheat

Seller: Socal

Gary is a great guy to deal with, bought a Mint Noct from him and the lens was as described, transaction was smooth and the shipment was quick

I'll definitely do business with him again if he got more gear to sell :)

Regards

Last edited:
I

imnoldman

Seller: rga (Robert Adler)
Buyer: imnoldman (me)
Items: RRS L Bracket for 1Ds III, and LP-E4

Bob is honest. Items came as described. Thanks again!

Sarheat

Bought the PC 85 from Lloyd, great seller, communicator and Super honest, he kept me posted on the progress of the shipment, actually getting pics and emails from the time he packed it till it got at my end

Lens was as described if not better, looks and function perfectly

Ill do business with him in a heartbeat

Regards

ashwinrao1

Seller: me
Buyer: kebebe (Everett W)
Item sold: 35 summilux pre-asph Titan

Transaction was perfect. Communication was perfect. Sell with confidence to Everett. Great guy!

Terry

Seller: Me
Buyer: JerryR
Item Sold: iPad 64GB wifi+3G

Transaction was perfect. Fast to pay and kept informed that it arrived OK.

rga

Buyer: imnoldman (Tom)
Items: RRS Bracket for Canon 1DsMkIII; extra battery

Everything about the transaction with Tom was great. No hesitation in recommending him as a buyer.

aleksanderpolo

Seller: Dan (seakayaker)
Buyer: Me (aleksanderpolo)
item: Voigtlander 85/3.5 S-Apo Lanthar

Dan ships out the lens immediately after receiving payment, the lens is in great condition as described, thank you Dan.

seakayaker

Seller: Dan (seakayaker)
Buyer: Polo (aleksanderpolo)
item: Voigtlander 85/3.5 S-Apo Lanthar

Polo was clear with his communications, made prompt payment, and was a pleasure to do business with!

Positive Recommendation for Polo!

B

Bu11dog

Seller: Charles (ShiroKuro)
item: 35 Summicron III

Charles was clear with his communications, ship very fast, and was a pleasure to do business with!

Positive Recommendation for Charles!

ShiroKuro

Seller: Charles (ShiroKuro)
Buyer: Bu11dog
item: 35 Summicron III

Glad you are happy with the lens ,a pleasure doing business with you ... Michael was great to do business with ..thanks again
Aloha,
Charles

Gary Clennan

Seller: Jason (St Clair)
Item: M8

Jason is absolutely great to deal with. Quick, professional communication and the camera was exactly as described. Positive feedback for this great seller. Thanks Jason!

jco611

Buyer: James
Item: 50 asph lux

James is fantastic to deal with. Very fast payment, and great communication throughout the transaction. Thanks again, enjoy the lens

iver aldas

Seller: Don Libby
Item: Domke F2(Sand).

Don is a great guy to deal with. Ships fast and describes his equipment as it is. I would definitely purchase from him again.

bob338

Seller: enochRoot
Item: Mamiya 43mm lens and viewer.

Super fast shipping, accurate description, easy transaction.

thanks!

Y

yoni

Re: Positive Feedback for D&A

D&A was a pleasure to deal with. Bought VC 50 1.5 and it is as described. Fast trouble free transaction.

D&A

Re: Positive Feedback for D&A

Buyer: Yoni
Seller: Me
Item: VC 50mm f1.5 Nokton lens/New

Super fast Payment from Yoni and great communication from beginning to end. It was a pleasure dealing with Yoni and thats the way every buy/sell transaction should be. Thanks and enjoy the lens!

Dave (D&A)