The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

onaujee

Seller: MP7
Buyer: me
Item: Leica lens

Met with Son locally and bought his lens. One of the best transactions I have done... Thanks again

wolverine

I have just completed a transaction for 2 lenses with fishandfowl. All I can say is what a gentleman he is. Everything was in order and Ed was excellent to deal with. I would not hesitate to buy from Ed again. Frank

rsolti13

I purchased a lens from member amur99 (Arun) and had a great transaction. Lens arrived promptly and as described. Communication was great. Highly recommended!

Ryan

kapekodder

Seller: Rodester

I completed a great transaction with Brad. Purchased his TT Speed Racer. Immaculate condition. Would purchase again! Thanks.

ghoonk

Seller : rodester
Buyer : me

Bought a Thinktank Rotation 360 from Brad. Amazing guy - shipped real quick, and it was practically brand new. Good guy to buy from!

seakayaker

Seller: ME
Buyer: Jonathan ~ JBF

Item Sold: Carl Zeiss Jena MC BIOMETAR 80mm f2.8

Jonathan, asked a couple of questions and paid quickly. Great communication and smooth transaction! I can recommend Jonathan as an excellent buyer and would do business with him again!

ywen

Sold my GF1 to zincman. Payment was prompt and everything went smoothly. Highly recommended for future dealings.

onaujee

Seller: neelyfallon

Item Sold: Sigma 50

Justin was wonderful to deal with. Package came quickly and well packed, lens better than described. Top notch seller and would love to deal with again.
Thanks

Shac

Seller: benroy
buyer me
item sold: 90 Elmarit R

Roy is great to deal with. Item even better than described. Prompt service and excellent communication

SYGTAFOTO

Seller: sygtafoto (me)
Buyer: Jeremyk

Item sold: 35 cron ASPH

Jeremy came to meet me in person and the deal was very quick and smooth.

Jerry_R

Seller: Jerry_R (me)
Buyer: cmace127
Item: ARTISAN and ARTIST ACAM-7100 Oskar's One Day Bag

Excellent contact, quick payment. Highly recommended!

F

FeiTow

I just bought a Luigi case from Wes and it was better than described!
He was also understanding about being sent a money order.
Thanks!

LeicaFan

Seller: Me
Buyer: FeiTow
Item: Luigi Leather Half Case

Rich is a stand up guy. I received his money order very quickly. Communication was good and the overall transaction was very smooth. Thanks, Rich!

cmace127

Buyer: Me
Seller: Jerry_R
Item: A&A ACAM-7100

Brilliant communication and quick shipping! The bag came all the way from Europe and arrived in a few business days. The bag was as described and I highly recommend Jerry to anyone looking to do business with him.

Thanks!

mathomas

Seller: Ron Goldman (RGoldman)
Buyer: me (Mike Thomas)
Item: Velbon El Carmagne CF tripod

Ron described the 'pod accurately and sent it quickly. That's the way I like it!

Thanks, Ron...

RGoldman

Buyer: Mike Thomas (mathomas)

Mike bought my velbon tripod. He is a great guy to deal with and I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thank you for such an easy transaction!

Ron