The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

R

roch

Seller: ShiroKuro
90 summarit

Thank you for the perfect lens and transaction...
...And for the gift wrap packaging...:)

SKueh

Buyer: Ping111
Item: Summicron 28 ASph.
Seller: SKueh

Great buyer. Good communication and paid promptly. Hope to deal with Ping again.

Thanks.

SKueh

CVickery

Trader: pbo

Items : Traded my M6ttl for a Zeiss Ikon and ZM50

Comments: Bo was great to deal with. Highly recommended. Enjoy the Leica Bo!

P

pbo

Trader: CVickery

Items : Traded my Zeiss Ikon + Planar 50 for M6TTL

Comments: Camera received in great condition, shipment was quick, and Cal was very clear on the condition, overall great experience!

jeb1_es

I've just finished a very smooth transaction with "elcamarada".
He's a very recommended and serious buyer. Trade with confidence.

m_driscoll

Re: Positive Feedback (for Abstract)

Buyer: Abstract
Seller: m_driscoll (that's me)

Sold: Leica D-Lux 5 and case

Abstract was great to deal with. Paid promptly and was amenable to a fair compromise when i had an included accessory wrong. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

trisberg

Buyer: rsolti13
Seller: trisberg (me)
Item: Zeiss 21 f/4.5 C Biogon

Ryan is easy to do business with. Pays promptly and communicates well. The ideal person to deal with on a forum like this.

-Thomas

A

ALN

Seller: akptc (Andy)
Buyer: Me

I bought a leather case for the Epson R-D1 from akptc. Item arrived quickly, well packaged and as described. Communication was great. Would be a pleasure to do business with again. A+

onaujee

Buyer: araakii
Seller: onaujee (me)
Item: Leica M7

Fast payment and great communication with Araakii. Would not hesitate to deal with again. Enjoy the camera

onaujee

Buyer: me (onaujee)
Seller: silverlight99
Item: M9

Geoff is a first class seller and an asset here in getdpi. Fast shipping, great communication, etc. I would love to deal with him again in the future. Thanks so much

P

Pontus

Seller: Jonas
Buyer: Pontus (me)
Items: Voigtländer 125/2.5 macro & Konica 57/1.2

Good communication and swift shipment. Both lenses arrived well packaged and as described. I'm very pleased with the transaction. Thanks!

jgran

Seller: Cindy Flood

I have bought several items from Cindy and every time was impressed by her promptness, great communication, and way fast shipping.
Very highly recommended. You can count on an excellent transaction.
Thank you Cindy.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Buyer: jgran,
Don't hesitate to do business with Jorge. You can count on him to pay quickly and we had good communication. Highly recommended.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Seller: travisennis,
I bought an adapter from Travis. Shipping was very fast and the item was well packaged. I'm very happy with my purchase.

sc_john

Seller: leicashot
Buyer: me
Item: Leica M 50/1.4 ASPH
Great to deal with. Item exactly as described, packed extremely well and great communications.

travisennis

Buyer: Cindy Flood
Cindy bought an adapter from me. She payed quickly and communication between us was excellent. I would definitely sell to Cindy again. Recommended buyer.

Travis

Buyer: me
Seller: neelyfallon (Justin)
Item: Contax 645 120mm Macro & 210mm lens

Justin shipped promptly and the items arrived in great condition as described. I first bought the 120mm from him and then went back and bought the 210mm as well.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Justin again - he's a good communicator and was very helpful during the transactions.