The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

LeicaFan

Seller: chemxaj
Buyer: Me

I bought an M3 from Jiang and it arrived quickly and in very nice condition, exactly as described. It was also packaged nicely. I'd gladly do business with him again. Thanks!

chemxaj

Buyer: LeicaFan
Seller: me

I sold a Leica M3 body to Wes. Very fast payment and nice communication throughout the process. Thanks and enjoy the camera!

vdeakin

Buyer: Cindy Flood - Cindy bought my Jupiter-8 and paid faster than you can turn that aperture ring on the Jupiter -:) - a great buyer.

Jonas

(...)
Items: Voigtländer 125/2.5 macro & Konica 57/1.2

Good communication and swift shipment. Both lenses arrived well packaged and as described. I'm very pleased with the transaction. Thanks!
I'm sorry for the late feedback Pontus.

Well, I sold a great macro and an old classic Hexanon to Pontus. He was a lurker who PMed me, asked the right questions (friendly and effective communication) and after having agreed on a price he sent over the money promptly.

I think this was a smooth deal were we both ended up happy. Thank you Pontus!

kullenpak

Seller: TLiu

Traded my M8 with Tong (TLiu) and he made the transaction very easy for me. I definitely recommend him. He helped me along the entire process (my first trade).

Thanks for everything Tong!

D

dmkbox

Seller Don Hutton
Buyer dmkbox

Extra pure trancaction. Don sold me Ricoh S10 module for great price.
Highly recommend!

Thank You, Don!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Seller: LisaR
Buyer: KL

Lisa's perfect 45/1.8 Oly arrived within 48 hours of payment; and in perfect condition. Perfect communication and timing; perfect transaction all around. Thanks sincerely.

slosync

Re: Positive Feedback for Cindy Flood

Seller: Cindy Flood
Buyer: Don (aka-slosync)
Item: Panny 100-300mm

Excellent transaction, fantastic price, great packaging and fast shipping. Lens was in excellent condition and am well pleased.

Would do business with Cindy again.

Thanks,
Don

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Buyer: Don/ slosync

Don bought my Panasonic 100-300 lens. He paid quickly and we had good communication. I would recommend him and would gladly deal with him again.

Erik Five

Seller heninden

Bought several high priced Leica M items from Henry. I paid in advance and everything was like described and communications have been perfect. Thanks!

dixeyk

Seller: Boxerlover

BIG thumbs up for boxerlover. I purchased a Panasonic 14-45 lens form her and it arrived quickly and superb condition. She's super friendly and real pleasure to deal with.

Thank you very much. :thumbs:

shtarka1

Seller: sa124m
Buyer: steve, shtarka1
Item:Mamiya 7 II, 43mm lens & viewfinder

Lightning fast delivery. Items as described. Excellent condition. Sam was Fantastic! Highly recommended seller!

Thank You Sam!

charlesphoto

Seller: jagsiva
Buyer: me, of course
Item: Leica 18mm super-elmar and viewfinder

Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Lens is like brand new, just as described. Buy from with no worries!

ocarlo

seller: mike_thomas
item: first-gen MacBook Air
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31199

had been looking for a no-frills laptop for Grandma, trawled Ebay forever - and where should I find it but here at GetDPI!

item arrived on time, as described.
thanks Mike for a good deal but more importantly for a smooth, correct transaction of a civilized nature, that was of mutual benefit.
if only the world ran like this....:cool:

TLiu

Trading: Kullenpak's Leica M8 for my (M7 + cash)
item: Leica M7, M8

Kullen was really easy to work with and very flexible. He packaged his camera very well. Definitely recommended!

TLiu

Seller: blackhawksjon
Buyer: tliu
Item: Leica M9

Jon is a nice person to work with. His packaging of the Leica M9 was the best I have seen on my transactions here and at other places. Definitely recommended!

blackhawksjon

Seller - Me
Buyer - TLiu
Item - Leica M9

The transaction went fantastic. The fast payment and excellent communication. I would highly recommend him for any future transactions. Please use me as a reference if needed.