The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Moonshine

Seller- BrettS
Buyer- Me
Item- Summaron 35

Brett is a very nice and honest guy to deal with. Fast shipping and item as described. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!

I

Ivan Lee

Seller: Ting-Li Lin
Buyer: Me
Item: Konica Hexanon 28/3.5

Great transaction! Great seller!

E

enenrf

Seller: davids
Buyer: enenrf
Item: Leica 50 summilux pre-asph

Item came as described, super safety packaging, fast shipping. Great seller, will buy from him again.

M

MyDarkroom

Seller: SKueh
Item: Leica silver Viewfinder for 21/24/28 mm lenses

Excellent communication. Item arrived safely in well packed box.
Item as described, pictures on the post are very accurate.
Will definitely recommend.

nowherean

Positive Feedback for johnnygoesdigital

I found johnny's cron through gearsnapper.com and it was an excellent transaction. Item arrived exactly as described. Love the lens!

S

stiangsing

seller: kdemas
buyer: me (stiangsing)

Bought a Zeiss 50mm makro-planar from kdemas and the transaction went fantastic. Great communication throughout and item as described. Great transaction.

veli_good

Seller:hunghang
Buyer:Me
Item:M7 and VOIGTLANDER 35/1.4

Excellent communication, items as described and safety packing, very fast shipping, highly recommend! Will definitely trade again in the future. :D

hunghang

Seller:hunghang
Buyer:Me
Item:M7 and VOIGTLANDER 35/1.4

Excellent communication, items as described and safety packing, very fast shipping, highly recommend! Will definitely trade again in the future. :D
Thanks Jerry...

I had a wonderful transaction with veli_good (what a cool userID!). Prompt communications, and no hassle transaction. I do hope that you enjoy the M7 and the 35/1.4 set (I miss it already!). A veli_good transaction indeed :)

Hung

sjg284

reference above is for me - sjg284

vdeakin - pleasure buying lens from him, fast ship and good communications

thanks!

Lewis44

Seller: stephengilbert

Bought a 20mm f1.7 Panasonic Lens from Steve. A Very Nice Transaction. The Lens was as Described, Communication was Great. A Real Pleasure all the way through. I would buy from him again.

kanzlr

Seller: Vobluda

Bought his 90mm M-Hexanon. Everything went through well and he is a super friendly guy to deal with, thanks :)

TLiu

Items: 2 Leica M8 chrome body
Buyer: Mojaves
Seller: TLiu (me)
Great buyer. Smooth transaction, prompt payment. Recommended!

SYGTAFOTO

Buyer: Me (SYGTAFOTO)
Seller: iskaII
Item: Rolleiflex 2.8FX

Great seller shipped the item right away and exactly as described. Highly recommended.

Lloyd

Seller: Me
Buyer: Benroy

Sold Roy my beloved CV 90 APO Lanthar. Great communication, quick payment. I'd gladly do business with Roy again.

heninden

Seller: Princepollux

20/1.7 Panasonic Lumix in great shape, as described, shipped quickly.
Many thanks to Laurents!