The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

nandemofoto

Seller: Me
Buyer: vb_vmb

This is a second time I have dealt with Vinod, both times the communication was great and payment fast. Recommended buyer!

vb_vmb

Buyer: Me
Seller : Nandemofoto
this time , i bought a Nokton 50mm F1.5 from him, he is as last time a great member to deal with, very fast shipping and item as described
cheers!!, will always like to deal with him, if he offers to my need
vinod

O

olvch

Have bought Zeiss Sonnar ZM 50/1.5 lens from isuperfish member. Recommend this guy, good communication, lens condition as described.

trisberg

Seller: Timkr

Buyer: trisberg (me)

Item: Zeiss ZM C Sonnar 50mm 1.5

Comment: Lens was exactly as described. Easy transaction, wouldn't hesitate to buy from Tim again.

-Thomas

anthonysemone

Seller: anthonysemone

Buyer: kmallick

Item: Oly VF-2

kmallick can be depended upon to pay in a timely manner with superb, immediate communication. He's a "good to go buyer" as far as I'm concerned and I recommend him as such to anyone else here with no reservations of any kind.

tony

S

silvershox

Bought an amazing lens from RF_newbie (aka "leica$" on ebay). Good communicator and an honest seller.

mathomas

Seller: ke6idu (Alan)
Item: Hasselblad 2000FCW

Alan (ke6idu) made me a really great, and really good-hearted, deal on a nice Hassy 2000FCW body and winder. Proceeds went to charity. Everybody wins.

Thanks Alan!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
A note of thanks to jsnack (Jim)

A note of thanks to jsnack (Jim) for the sale of his AI-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 Pancake lens

Seller: jsnack (Jim)
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Nikon AI-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 Pancake lens

Great price, fast shipping and carefully packed.
Friendly communication and the lens was in great shape, just as described.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Jim again.

Thanks for the trade, Jim, I really like the little pancake lens.

jsnack

Thanks to Steen as well. He provided fast & clear communication and fast payment. No problems and a pleasure to deal with.

malmac

Thank you to Joe Colson.

I bought a 300mm Mamiya lens off Joe - I am extremely happy with the whole process that took place with Joe.

he is a real gentleman and I can't recommend him highly enough.

Thanks Joe.

Mal
Australia

slosync

Seller: Benroy

Smoooth transaction, great communication, well packed, fast shipping and the LX3 is in excellent condition as described. Would do business with Roy again!! +++++++ :D

Thanks Roy,

Don

Double Negative

Not Available
Seller: socal

Picked up a 50 Lux ASPH from socal - item as described, well-packed, fast shipping. He was patient with me as I sorted out a new card. Would buy from again.