The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

John Black

Positive feedback for member ID "abstract" (Keith). Keith purchased a Leica M9 battery. Transaction was quick and easy. Thank you.

ark8012

Positive feedback for fourelements99 (Jeff). We traded our gear and all of the transaction moved smoothly. Nice communication also.

ark8012

Seller: John Black (John)
Buyer: me
Item: Artisan & Artist DCAM-7000 bag

What a great bag! I am so happy that I bought the bag from him. The condition of the bag is GREAT! Just like NEW. Transaction was easy, and shipping was fast. Thank you!!

John Black

Buyer: ark8012 (Noah)

Noah purchased above mentioned A&A bag. He paid quickly and the transaction went smoothly and hassle-free. Thank you.

kirio

Seller: John Black
Items: UV/IR filters, magnifier, A&A strap

All items were in excellent condition. The prices on the items are unbeatable. John was just a pleasure to deal with, communication was very pleasant and the items were shipped out within an hour of completing transaction.

shtarka1

Seller: MCTuomey
Buyer: Shtarka1

Item: Mamiya 150mm Lens
Great Communication! Faster Than Fast Delivery! Item In Great Shape & Mike Threw In A 5 Pack Of Ektar & Lens Pouch For X-Mass! Thanks For A Great Lens,Price & Extras! Highest Ratings To Mike! Happy Holidays!

itsskin

Seller: LarryWomack

Item: Mamiya AF 150mm f/3.5
Item is better then described. Gorgeous packing - could be kicked to the door without any damage. Arrived to China from US in no time. I couldn't keep up with Larry's emailing speed about purchase - great communication - as superb as packing is. Great pricing. Will buy without any hesitation next time. HIGLY RECOMENDED A++++

esy0345

Seller: delubo
Buyer: me (esy0345)
Bought Sekonic Lightmeter
Smooth transaction quick shipping item as described works well Buy with confidence. Thanks.

MCTuomey

Buyer: shtarka1
Item: Mamiya N80mm f4 lens
Comments: Steve paid in a heartbeat, super upbeat throughout, great communication - simply the best and a credit to the forum! Thanks for everything!

E

elcamarada

Thanks, Jordi. I received the Mamiya plate as described. Very pleased with the seller and with the purchase. Would recommend to everyone!

I've just finished a very smooth transaction with "elcamarada".
He's a very recommended and serious buyer. Trade with confidence.

DMin

Buyer: Me
Seller BrettS

Purchased a Leica 90mm Summicron from Brett. Everything as advertised. Completed the transaction very quickly. Recommended!

abstract

Buyer: me (abstract)
Seller: John Black
Item: Leica M9 battery

Received battery in excellent condition with prompt shipping and easy communication. Would purchase from him again. Thanks!

TLiu

Seller: Ting-Li Lin

Item: Leica SF24D flash.
Super smooth transaction. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Highly recommended!