The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Ting-Li Lin

Buyer: TLiu
Seller: me (Ting-Li Lin)

TLiu bought my Leica SF24D flash. Great communication and prompt payment. Great person to deal with. Highly recommended!

ark8012

Seller: markwon (Mark)
Buyer: me

I bought a 50mm elmar lens from Mark. Everthing was as same as what he wrote on his ad. Very fast shipping also. I will deal with Mark again if I have chance in the future. Highly recommended!!

P

pano

Seller: Noah (ark8012)
Buyer: Myself

Smooth transaction and fast shipping! Highly recommended!

P

pano

Seller: Noah (ark8012)
Buyer: Myself

I bought the Billingham 207 from Noah. The transaction was smooth and the shipping was fast from the U.S. to Singapore. Highly recommended.

L

Limwhow

FANTASTIC SELLER: ONAUJEE

I bought a lovely chrome MP from Onaujee (Juano).
He is a responsive seller, quick in reply, keeps to his words, and ships in a flash.
I cannot praise him more.
A true Gentleman. GetDPI is a lovely place with people like Onaujee.
I would certainly buy from him again.

Lim

mls64

Seller: 39mm
Buyer: me
item: Leica lens

What a fantastic transaction. I had the pleasure of picking up a lens from 39mm. Stuart is a gentleman and very knowledgable as well. Thank you!

39mm

Seller : me
Buyer : mls64
Thanks Michael for a smooth transaction. Hope to deal with you again in the near future.

onaujee

Seller: onaujee (me)
Buyer: Limwhow

Lim as a first time buyer in getdpi was great to do business with. Payment was fast, communication is great, etc... Thank you

tourmania

Seller: tourmania
Buyer: skinnypix

Sold 15mm Voigtlander lens to skinnypix, It was a pleasure to deal was skinnypix, he made payment very fast and I shipped the lens from Taiwan to USA.

rubysky

Seller: markwon
Buyer: rubysky (me)
Item: Leica M8

I bought my first M camera from Mark, he answered all my questions and the camera was shipped promptly and as described. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

zyl8tr

Seller: sygtafoto
Buyer: zyl8tr
Item: e46 uv/ir filter

Item is as described and packed really well. I will definitely do business again.

menos

Seller: flyingpalm
Buyer: menos (me)
Item: Leitz 5cm f3.5 Elmar

Very nice communication, fast shipping and professional packaging.
Item had one issue, seller was very quick and fair, to offer a small fee towards repair cost.
I can recommend the seller and would do business again. I am a happy buyer.

markwon

Seller: Markwon
Buyer: rubysky

Matt (rubysky) was pleasant to deal with. Good communication and problem free transaction. Highly recommended!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Positive Feedback for LisaR

A note of thanks to LisaR for the sale of her Nikon AI-S Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 lens

Seller: LisaR
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Nikon AI-S Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 lens

Fair price, fast shipping and carefully packed.
Friendly communication and item as described.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Lisa again.

Thanks for the trade, Lisa.

R

rosewood1969

Seller: rubysky
Buyer: rosewood1969(me)
Item: canon S-50 hood
Excellent communication, secure packaging, friendly chap!
I will not hesitate to buy from Matthew again
Thanks, Matthew!

Don Libby

Buyer: corposant
Sell: me
Item: Lee filter kit

Couldn't ask for better. Excellant communication, fast to pay all around great to deal with.

Don

LisaR

Seller: me
Buyer: Steen
Item: Nikon 105 AIS
Steen is a great guy to deal with, very smooth transaction I highly reccomend!

Thanks!