The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

kirio

Seller: akptc (Andrew)
Item: FM grip for Epson R-D1

The transaction with Andrew was very pleasant. He was very prompt with his responses to my questions and the grip was shipped promptly. I'll gladly deal with him again if the opportunity comes.

I

ItsReallyDarren

Seller: akptc
Buyer : me

Andy sold me a Voigtlander 28/1.9, great guy with accurate descriptions and good communication. Thanks again!

J

JayKwon

I got my first transaction in this forum with Erden. He was a really great seller!! Thumbs up!!

V

Vivek

Seller: Albino_BlacMan

Buyer: Me

I bought an Olympus OM 50/1.2 lens from Chris.

Superb condition, as described! Communications and actions (packing, shipping, the whole works) were clear, effective and immediate.:thumbs:

Thank you, Chris!:)

slosync

Seller: Bob Freunds
Buyer: Don (a.k.a. Slosync)
Items: 2 Sandisk CF cards

Excellent Transaction all around!! Thank you Bob!!

Regards,
Don

engel001

Seller: myself
Buyer: kullenpak

Item: My used Canon 5D Mark II

Comment: Highly recommended buyer, quick, uncomplicated transaction with superb communication.

cstarke

Seller: bruniroquai (Bruno)
Buyer: me

Two Separate Items:
Leica-m 90/2 apo ASPH
Voigtlander Heliar 12mm/5.6

Good seller and purchases
Thanks, Bruno!

kullenpak

Seller: engel001

Item: Used Canon 5D MKII

Comment: Great product, great communication, insured package, fast shipping. Pleasure doing business with you

rsolti13

Buyer: michmich (Michelle)
Seller: me

Michelle bought a lens from me and we had a great transaction. Communication was excellent and payment made immediately. Thank you

fishandfowl

! recently bought a Leica 35/2.8 Summaron from Aicha Iqbal ([email protected]). It was exactly as she described it, and she could not have been more helpful. She is new to Leica, but is learning fast. I believe she is currently looking to sell a 50 Summarit and wants to find a newer 50 Summicron.

M

michmich

Buyer: michmich (Michelle)

Michelle bought a lens from me and we had a great transaction. Communication was excellent and payment made immediately. Thank you
Everything worked out fabulous with Ryan. Easy to deal with, super quick to respond, item was as described and perfect packaging. Thanks for the filter btw! :)

ark8012

Buyer: jamriman(John)

John bought a Sandisk Extreme 8gb CF card from me. We had a great transaction as well as excellent communication. He made a payment very fast. Thank you.

jamriman

Seller ark8012 (Noah)
Buyer me
CF card.
Like I told Noah, I wish I bought a 7k lens from
him or another high priced item. His communication and service was impeccable!
Thanks Noah, hope to buy that lens from you one day!
John

SYGTAFOTO

Buyer: me
Seller: Johneaton

3x82mm filters.
Sent the filters out the same day as the payment. Very quick shipping and the items came in perfect condition. Awesome, highly recommended!

Ebe

Seller johneaton
Item: Leica Disto

A pleasant transaction all the way, highly recommended seller